Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Some NSV (and a scale victory too!)

So, Bearded and I just got back from a 7 day Carribbean Cruise - Left from San Juan, then on to St. Thomas, Dominica, Barbados, St. Lucia, Antiqua and St. Kitts, then back to San Juan. Because we'd both lost weight, we were able to do things that pre-WLS we wouldn't have been able to do -- in Dominica we went river tubing (WHAT A BLAST!!!); in St. Lucia - we went horseback riding, and in Antiqua we rode Segways (you know, mall cop?) ... and we weren't even close to the maximum weight -- what a great feeling it was not to have to worry about stepping on a scale and being told we were too heavy for the horses. (They didn't actually weigh us, but we were told they could if they wanted.) We did a lot of walking and both held up with no problems -- I have to admit the walk back up from the Emerald Falls in Dominica was a bit rough on me, but more for the fact that I'm not used to 87% humidity -- my legs and knees held up fine though!

It was an awesome trip and we can't wait to do it again - something to be said about white sand and blue Water so clear you can see your toes even when you're in water up to your neck!

And ... a scale victory -- 7 days on a cruise ship - and I lost 1 lb. and Bearded lost 2! And we ate what we wanted - appetizers, entree and dessert --- the best night was the lobster tail and shrimp -

Had to share!!

:party4::party4::party4:

Your trips sounds absolutely amazing. Awesome NSV's and scale victories. I hope to see some pictures hint hint nudge nudge.

They are all on Bearded's camera, so I am hoping he gets them downloaded today as I haven't even seen all of them - promise to post as soon as I have access to them!

You lady, btw, are looking GREAT -- John is going to be in for one heck of a pleasant surprise in a few weeks!

Congrats on both of your victories. WOW, I have never heard of going on a cruise and loosing weight! Congrats on that! Also, im sure you werent able to eat that much anyway, right?

Im so happy for you and I cannot wait to be on the sleeved side of things.

Such a romantic time we had---I love my baby soooo much. We are a great couple. Today first day back and well it just isnt as inspiring as the caribbean!

How romantic! At least you arent afraid to show your love in public, which is very cool.:party4:

They are all on Bearded's camera, so I am hoping he gets them downloaded today as I haven't even seen all of them - promise to post as soon as I have access to them!

You lady, btw, are looking GREAT -- John is going to be in for one heck of a pleasant surprise in a few weeks!

Thanks ! ! ! He'll be home next week sometime. I missed his 5 calls this morning because Caysen got sick at school, and I left my cell phone at home when I went to pick him up. Least to say, I am so furious with myself.

WOW, I have never heard of going on a cruise and loosing weight!

It happens a lot with WLS folks! I think it's because a lot of the eating is scheduled and you can't eat a lot at each meal.

Yay, we are so glad you guys are back! We have definitely missed you. It sounds like you had an absolute blast. I can't wait to see some pictures.

By the way San Juan is absolutely gorgeous! I havent been to the other cities but I took a Puerto Rican spring break trip last year with some of my girlfriends. Boy, how beautiful! I absolutely loved it! For my bachelorette party we plan to go to Belize City, Belize.

Anyway, it sounds like you guys have a great trip! Post pics when you can.

Sounds like I need to take a cruise!

Glad you two are back and that you had a great time!

It happens a lot with WLS folks! I think it's because a lot of the eating is scheduled and you can't eat a lot at each meal.

Actually you can eat 24/7 if you want - they have pizza and ice cream available on the Lido Deck 24/7; plus all day long on the Lido deck you can eat and to top it off, you can get room service (FREE) 24/7 ... so the only really "planned" meal is dinner. We just avoided the dining room and Lido Deck as much as possible. No pizza and only 1 small frozen yogurt cone.