Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Frustrated and need to vent......

Is it just me, or with each avatar change, does Tiff just keep getting cuter and cuter?! I am loving the hair.

Thanks Susan. . .

I got carded the other day for cigarettes. It was amazing. Here in Florida, if you look under 25 or 27 they are supposed to card you. I almost flipped out when the woman "said you that can't be you in the picture". I told her it was me plus 70lbs, and we both had a good giggle.

That is awesome. I am in Florida, but haven't been carded in at least ten years. I wish someone would do it just to humor me!

Shanda-

We're all praying for you. I think your pre-op diet just messed up your biochemistry. I BELIEVE YOU ARE GOING TO GET YOUR VERTICAL SLEEVE GASTRECTOMY AND YOU ARE GOING TO BE VERY HAPPY WITH IT!!!

Tiffy - Woo Hoo your hubby is going to go wild when he sees you! :001_tt2:

Shanda-

We're all praying for you. I think your pre-op diet just messed up your biochemistry. I BELIEVE YOU ARE GOING TO GET YOUR VERTICAL SLEEVE GASTRECTOMY AND YOU ARE GOING TO BE VERY HAPPY WITH IT!!!

Tiffy - Woo Hoo your hubby is going to go wild when he sees you! :001_tt2:

Thank You so much Oregon Rose. They say when two or more are on one accord things happen, in our favor. I believe that what you said will be true as well.

I agree Susan, Tiff just gets cuter all the time.

Makes me wonder what I will look like when I lose 130 lbs. I remember thinking I was fat as a highschooler...although I only weighed 145 lbs at 5 ft 7 1/2. That was actually an ideal body weight for my height. It may take me a while to get adjusted to looking "normal", and REALLY believing it.

Soon to be sleeved......

Shanda when will you know if your shots are working and whether or not you'll be able to move forward with the sleeve?

Shanda when will you know if your shots are working and whether or not you'll be able to move forward with the sleeve?

Hi Daisy,

I will know on Monday when I go to the hospital for follow up labs and to have my type and cross done. If everything is on the up and up. I will be sleeved on Tuesday @ 8 a.m.

I will keep you all posted.

It is not just you- Tiff is getting cutier and cutier!! Way to go Tiff!

Shanda I will add you to my prayer list and hope it all settles down before Sept 15. My surgery date is Sept 21 so we will be going through this together.

Don't get too discouraged- I believe things will work out

Hi everyone.....

GUESS WHAT?? Im being sleeved tommorrow! My PT went into perfect range! My INR was about 1 or 2 pts off but it was nothing of concern. The surgery will procedure and they will just monitor my labs afterwards!! I check in tommorrow morning at 6am. I am praying for a safe, uneventful surgery as well as complication free! Please internet touch and agree with me on that if you believe in prayer!

Thank You all, see you on the other side of being sleeved!

Awesome news Shanda - you will be in my thoughts and prayers and you will be in God's hands - no better place to be. Keep us posted on your progress ... and speedy recovery!

That is wonderful news Shanda! I am so happy for you! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers for an uncomplicated surgery and a speedy recovery. Please keep us updated when you can

That is wonderful news Shanda! I am so happy for you! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers for an uncomplicated surgery and a speedy recovery. Please keep us updated when you can

Will do. Thanks to all who have offered their support.