Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I've been working on a field project all week alongside a local facility. My coworker joked that we admired the facility workers t shirts (we didn't, but they took us seriously) and their CEO stopped me before I left to gift me with some. He handed them to me and said "sorry, those are the smallest sizes we have."

!!

7 weeks out...my current favourites...

Fastening up my DMs properly

My partner coming home from 4 weeks away and going in at usual width for a bosie...only to have to totally adjust where his arms were.

Buying and using a hula hoop

Seeing a gorgeous winter coat, thinking 'no way' and it fitting like a dream

Running to do something urgent

Starting belly dancing classes

Losing the weight of my 4 year old

Getting off a train and my other half not recognise me as my figure profile has changed so much

The delight on my 12 year olds face when I suggested we went a long walk together (she is one of 5, so 1:1 time is prized) and we ended up going 11 miles, I couldn't have managed 1 before.

Now just 2lbs off the lightest I have been as an adult!!!

In just 7 weeks!! That is absolutely amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WOW Norma - that is a GREAT visual -- I know how heavy those containers of litter are - never made the "connection" -- it's amazing ... and

Congrats on your new babies - you'll have to bring pics at the next Vegas Group luncheon.

Going to try and get the pics posted this weekend!

Are you in vegas Malaika?

Sent from my SM-G920V using the BariatricPal App

Officially in size 14!

On my recent plane trip had about 5 extra inches on the seatbelt!

Today at annual gyno appointment:

Physician Assistant: any medical updates or recent surgery?

me: yes I had the sleeve in July

PA: pause. What's that?

Me: weight loss surgery

PA: oh, how is that going for you?

Me: great, down about 60 pounds since July

PA: omg, when you said you had WLS I was wondering why the heck you would do that ...you don't need it but that's amazing

That felt awesome! To have someone I never met not realize I could have even needed it was a great feeling.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I haven't posted in a while but thought I'd share this one with you. To set the scene I am most certainly not a runner - but last weekend I did a 5k with my sister, she decided it would be something fun to do together ???? Anyhow I will never be the quickest and I probably should have trained for it but I still finished it ????

post-260315-0-03177500-1480519156_thumb.jpeg

I haven't posted in a while but thought I'd share this one with you. To set the scene I am most certainly not a runner - but last weekend I did a 5k with my sister, she decided it would be something fun to do together Anyhow I will never be the quickest and I probably should have trained for it but I still finished it

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Wow, good for you!! Congrats on the 5k! That's a goal of mine, too. Wonderful!

Officially in size 14!

On my recent plane trip had about 5 extra inches on the seatbelt!

Today at annual gyno appointment:

Physician Assistant: any medical updates or recent surgery?

me: yes I had the sleeve in July

PA: pause. What's that?

Me: weight loss surgery

PA: oh, how is that going for you?

Me: great, down about 60 pounds since July

PA: omg, when you said you had WLS I was wondering why the heck you would do that ...you don't need it but that's amazing

That felt awesome! To have someone I never met not realize I could have even needed it was a great feeling.

Those are great NSVs!!

Well, when viewing my side profile my tummy is finally smaller than my chest. That is a big NSV for me since my boobs have lost 2 full cup sizes.

My husband cuddles me in these cold nights and can wrap his arms actually all around me. Feels great!!

Yay, My NSV's - one month surgeryversary

1. My plantar fasciitis (heels pain) is gone, so instead of bulky orthopaedics boots I bought pretty sandals (it is summer in Australia)

2. My week ago bought top is loose and I need a new one

3. I've been in a shop for NORMAL-NOT-FAT-PEOPLE and things fit! (the best thing ever)

I received a gift card to Old Navy for Christmas and purchased a new pair of jeans in a size 6, and a sweater in a small! Those are sizes that I have never seen in my closet in my life! Not even in my teen years.

I was looking for a down vest in a store last night and the clerk came over to help and asked me if I knew I was in the plus section!

I realized this morning that none of my belts fit me anymore. They're all too big! I use to struggle getting into the very last notch, and now the same belts can't keep my pants up. Amazing feeling.

I needed new pants for work. I was a size 22 starting this journey, I'm now in a comfortable 16.

This may seem a little odd, but I am so excited that I now have room for 2 dogs and me in my craft room chair. They like to sit on my lap and now I can get them both up here at the same time.