Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Worked out with my petite always been small very active friend yesterday and was able to keep up and finish the whole work out. That would not have been possible 14 months ago.

Tried on jeans I bought at my lowest adult weight, which happens to be the same weight I am now. I haven't worn jeans at all since the last time I was this weight. Not only did they fit, but I didn't have to do the whole jump-shimmy thing to get them on! Too bad they're from when I was too self-conscious to buy cute clothes haha

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I looked down at my leg and thought. Dang. That is muscle and awesome. I was so self conscious before. And now I am not. Good for me!post-286600-1474692593365_thumb.jpg

Edited by goplay94123

Taken earlier today.....was about to head out to a sports bar and watch a game or two.

Fat as hell.......but at least I can now see my belt buckle in the mirror, lol.

ZW3PkWN.jpg?1

I am a shorts person (least I was) but it is getting chilly in the mornings if I have running to do. I went to the closet for the trusty Levis, found 2 pair of 44x30 (loose fit) and 1 42x20 (loose fit). Tried the 42's and they looked rediculous, so I threw on the stand by Nike sweats. The sweats are 2xl, which is way too big, but I will give sweats a little (or a lot) of leeway. Headed to the mall and picked up a pair of Levi 501's 33x30. Even though the 32's were too snug for comfort, I was more than happy to actually be in a pair of 33's. A normal pair of 501 button fly's, nice not to have to be stuck with the "loose or comfort fit".

Dayuuum.... How you doin? LOL! Looking great!

Taken earlier today.....was about to head out to a sports bar and watch a game or two.

Fat as hell.......but at least I can now see my belt buckle in the mirror, lol.

ZW3PkWN.jpg?1

#1 NSV!!!!! Tried on a pair of 10's just to see if they would fit me a little bit 3-4 weeks ago. ( I like to test the waters) They did not so I bought the 12's. They look great. I love the dark dark denim wash and these jeans snatch your waist and lift your butt. I wanted to buy the 10's for later but decided not to be impulsive. I went back yesterday to get some items out of layaway and came across the jeans I loved. I figured I still wasn't ready for them but I wanted to grab them to wear later like next month or so-- since they are such a great fit (good jeans are hard to find). I took them home and before hanging them up I tried them on to see how far I'd have to go and to my surprise they fit like a glove!!!! I have a pair of Kenneth Cole jeans in a size 12 that must be 8's in real life because I can't even get them on for at least another 20lbs. I'll be super happy to get into them but for now I'm basking in my VICTORY!!!!!

#2 Another NSV-- while I was at the store there was this really cute guy who I could tell kept trying to get my attention but very subtly. He was hoping I would make eye contact so that he could engage me but I had my ear buds on and I was bopping and looking everywhere but directly at him. I kept running into him but you see I already peeped him and decided the moment I saw him I was physically attracted to him soooo I refrained from any personal contact with him. yes a simple "hi sweetheart how are you today"? could spark something. I don't trust myself yet. I am happily married but I have harmless tendencies that could get me in trouble so I do what I gotta even if that means being a little rude which I wasn't in this case.

#3 I hung out with my friends over the weekend and we took pics !!!!! For the first time in forever-- I actually liked the way I looked in the picture compared to everyone else. I was pleased! I wan't the "fat one" anymore. I blended in with everyone else. Such a great feeling.

I am 2 lbs from onederland. So I am looking forward to hitting that in the next couple days. Adios!

Purchased size 10M pumps, down from a 12W. I have been wearing 11M for about 10 months, but I have been a 10.5 for about 5 months but they are rare, so I never really purchased any. Now 10M are a perfect fit. I never thought my foot would be smaller than a 10.5. I am really amazed. And the last 10 pounds I lost in the past week have made the difference between 10.5 and 10.

My nsv's are...

I can now cross my legs.

I'm in a size 18 jeans..not stretch anymore.

I can walk a mile and a half and still feel great.

I have a bag of my lularoe clothes to a good friend the other day because they were all too big now.

Hubby and i's sex life after 26 years is way better.

Love hearing my sons say..you're looking good mom.

Wouldn't trade this for anything. Lml.

trixie's line

It amazes me that I am still discovering things that make me want to post on this thread, I honestly thought that after a year some of these things would be normal, obviously not :)

I went to the gym this morning in a pair of leggings and a tee-shirt (previously the thought would've horrified me) and I have been quite brave and ventured into the free weights area, this daunted me for several reasons, mirrors other people and general lack of confidence probably the most significant - anyhow I realised as I was stood in front of said mirror this morning I took a glance (or three by the time I understood what I was thinking) and saw a whole different person, it was a person that wasn't fat and didn't need to hide from people or the mirror (far from perfect too I hasten to add) but that is probably one of the most accepting moments I have had of myself in my whole life and all I can say is wow, I really need to stay in touch with this person inside me. I'm sure lots of other people have had this epiphany and I'm not sure why it took me so long to find it - but it was such a good feeling this morning I felt inspired to share. :D

I'm wearing knee high boots for the first time in my life !! I bought them last year on clearance right after my surgery, tried them on tonight and they fit beautifully!!