Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I went to adjust my dress form to my current measurements, and I realized that it wouldn't go small enough! Guess I know how I'll be using the Joann's gift card I got for Christmas!

Sat in the booth at Waffle House and had tons of room to spare. It used to be a tight squeeze.

Also setup a new laptop, and it actually fit on my lap, very comfortably.

Me, bursting into my daughter's room, "Look, I can fit into my smaller panties!"

Daughter: "That's great, Mom. I'm on FaceTime with David."

My lap dog can actually lay across my lap, that didn't exist before.

Awesome and inspiring! Thanks for sharing!

Relaxing a bit this afternoon....sipping coffee and watching the Patriots-Broncos game......about to go get ready for a long night shift at work.

Wife is doing son's laundry and found that I'd left a load of my stuff in the dryer and forgotten about it when it was done.

She walks into the den where I'm chilling....holding up a graphic t-shirt...skulls and stuff all over it.

"Hey,.....is this JP's shirt (our 16 year old XL shirt wearing teenager) or.......is it......your's ?" "It'd fit him, but I don't think he'd wear something this scary looking".

"Mine.........shirt is mine" sez me.

"Oh........okay". Walks off.....then comes back and looks at me again. "Really ?".

"Yup. My shirt. Sorry, forgot to get my stuff outa there".

"No....that's okay.....it just looks.....much different than what you normally wear", she says before leaving me to the game.

I wanted to jump up and give her my best Leslie Chow pump & spray gesture and announce, "A whole otta stuff is different !!!"....but settled for a shoulder shrug and returned to the game.

Little T-Rex better keep his paws off my new clothes, too. :D

@Dub Patriots suck.

Yes, that's what I took from that post. ;)

@Dub Patriots suck.

Yes, that's what I took from that post. ;)

Sure wish i could watch the rest of the game.....and then the Panther's game later on. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!!!!

Duty calls and I'm just not feeling it tonight. Hoping another cup of java and a hot shower will be get me motivated.

i can easily bend over and touch the mat in yoga, I would have never been able to do it before, even being flexible because my stomach got in the way.

This weekend we had a ton of snow and usually my husband will take the kids sledding. This time I took them and even went down the large hill myself! I was always afraid I wouldn't be able to climb it, but now with the weight loss, I scaled it easily! Best part is I had fun with my kids!

Today is one month since my surgery. I'm down 21 lbs on my scale! My NSV was yesterday and today. I have a few pairs a pants that were my size but just too tight compared to the others. I was able to wear one pair yesterday and just put on the other pair-they feel even better! These are really the first things I can really say I noticed!!!

Had my 3.5 month check up with my sleeve surgeon today......didn't sit in the wide body chairs. No longer need to.

TiIZqoU.jpg?1

I went shopping in the plus size section and everything was way way toooooo big!!!! I was utterly confused as I went to the "regular" section...no idea how to choose from all those options....but what a fun dilemma!!!!

I had to think what was the biggest NSV and theres two, the first time i jokingly pulled a sport cot off the rack ( was in a walmart) and it FIT! never bought off the rack before. i didnt buy it but it got me emotional. but the biggest single nsv was waking up one morning and seeing the...umm. the other part of me ......that was up before me .....rising over what used to be my belly. if you get my drift.

:rolleyes: :blush: