Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Bought a bikini in size M top and L bottom. (Still snug but I can fit!) Sitting outside in a sundress with my legs crossed. :)

Latest NSV :)

an acquaintance/ friend of mine saw me yesterday for the first time since WLS (goal) :)

he gave me a big hug/embrace :)

i could feel his arms around my little waist :)

he could too and made a nice comment :)

pretty cool ;)

kathy

Sitting in a conference today and had my notepad sitting on my lap. Hang on, I've got a lap now! Fantastic.

As embarrassing as this is to admit I have to say the biggest NSV for me thus far is not having bathroom complications anymore. It is so much easier to get in and get out now.

Today the UPS guy left a package at my door. As I went out to get it, I yelled a thank you to him as he walked down my driveway. He stopped and asked "Are you the lady that has lived here for years now?' Yes I am. To which he totally freaked out "WOW you look so different I didn't even recognize you I had to ask I thought I left the package at the wrong house. Whatever you did congrats"

After thanking him, I walked back in the house laughing. I'm now used to people I know commenting on my appearance, but I never expected it from the UPS guy, a relative stranger. What a surprising NSV.

My NSV today is that I ran my first 5K. I not only ran it but, I was able to run 13 min miles. I could not believe it. attachicon.gif ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1429468518.464646.jpg

Awesome job!! What an inspiration you are!!????????

I keep getting compliments about how "skinny" I look and some even say I look like a teenager (I'm 43.5 years old.)

Not sure I agree but I'll take it! Lol

I went for a longish bike ride today and learned two things. 1. Bike riding on a beautiful day in a beautiful town is fun and I need to keep doing it, and 2. It's way easier to ride when you weigh a lot less. Even though I'm totally out of shape and haven't been riding regularly since last fall, I was able to go up hills that used to make me get off and walk.

I completed my first Body Pump class tonight!! I loved it and plan to go back again on Wednesday!

So I was in costco and a woman was looking at the creme brûlée Desserts they had in the cold/cook and serve section. We had gotten some for Christmas dinner (I ate about three bites of one) and so I said to her, they're really good. She and I chatted about them for a while, the price point and how to cook and serve them, how many were in a package... Then she says oh but look how many calories they are, for one little serving. And then she says "not that YOU have to worry about that!" I had to come clean and tell her that I am the size I am precisely BECAUSE I pay attention to that stuff!

Wow!

And the second for the week while having a plastic surgery consult the surgeon called me "tiny" and told me not to lose any more weight! Never in my life have I had a doctor tell me not to lose weight!

My newest NSV, I am wearing a dress and wedges to work/school today, and I am not wearing Spanx under to prevent chub rub! So that right there is a twofer! I'm IN A DRESSSSSS (I haven't worn a dress casually in about 6 years)!!! AND NOT WEARING SPANX!!!! I'm so happy I might burst, guys.

Lucky Brand Seven jeans. Curvy Fit. GREAT NSV!

Being able to fit in non-plus size clothing! Went shopping and was able to fit into a size large!! post-236831-14304361152079_thumb.jpg

Bought this Lauren Conrad dress from kohls and i love it!