Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Went shopping with my bestie today. Headed straight for the size 12 pants even though the size 12s I already own are loose. I just couldn't imagine that I could wear anything smaller, so I wasn't even going to try on a smaller size. Well, guess what? The size 10s were a little loose, too! This is a literal NSV because I made this discovery in a week in which I lost no weight.

Was thrilled that i can finally buy a girlie shirt from a craft show

Today a colleague almost screamed me-- Stop losing already!! you look great!

Sorry, I still have 50+ lbs to go but kinda felt great to have such a comment. :-)

The ladies at the local consignment store have gotten really familiar with me! Last week the clerk said " are you about finished losing weight? You don't need to lose anymore!"

& my sister saw a pic of me last week & said she had to look twice. She didn't realize it was me at first!????

6 weeks post op, I already was able to get rid of all my 22's , 20's and a most of the 18's. My closet is thinning out and today I bought my first size 16 in over 10 years!! On my way ????????

Went to visit my father who had been hospitalized last weekend. It was the first time I had seen my family since July. Walked into the hospital room to see my mom, my brother and sister in law, my niece and her boyfriend all sitting in the room. They all got quiet, and just waited for me to introduce myself (they thought I was one of the medical staff). It took at least 30 seconds for my brother to recognize me. Lol, 75 lbs less of me to recognize. My moms mouth was just hanging open. LOVED IT!

Bought my first pair of regular calf vs. wide calf knee boots. Can even tuck my jeans into them!

No more cpap! I can look sexy at nite for my hubby without looking like fing darth vader!! Yay!! Oh and smaller sizes are much cheaper!! I love me some clearance sales! 4 months out today 60 pounds down

New NSV's at 7.5 months:

Halloween - I led the pack instead if the rear. I had those kids charged up and we forged ahead. I was always the mom at the back wishing we would skip a street and go home. This year, I was the mom who could have kept going.

Scrub shopping - preop I weighed 325 and was wearing 4X pants because even though 3X fit, they were snug. So 4x was big but it's what I wore. I rarely wear scrubs to work and had a pair of 2X from a long time ago that I could wear if needed. But I wanted some for the busy winter months. I went to the scrub shop and asked for 2X. I was about to check out And the owner said "I think you should try these on, they might be too big". I secretly thought he REALLY meant he was afraid they were too small because my head can't trust others good opinion of me. So I tried on a XL. Fit. Maybe even a little too big. I almost fell over. He said "I didn't think those would fit you". My brain has a hard time figuring out clothing sizes now. It's a strange thing.

Painting - shimming up the ladder to paint my house. No way I'd climb a ladder at 325. I don't love heights but I can do it now. Den has a fresh coat of much needed paint. Hallway and foyer are next.

Life is good!

My sweet friend brought me a pair of jeans today. I could tell by looking they would never fit. She wasn't sure what size they were. So after she left I looked & they are a size 4! I just started laughing. How sweet is she to even think I could wear them?!? I am in some 8s but usually 10s. I went ahead & tried them on. And guess what? I could zip them. I probably can't sit down! But they zipped!!! Made my day. I don't remember ever having pants smaller than an 8!

My sweet friend brought me a pair of jeans today. I could tell by looking they would never fit. She wasn't sure what size they were. So after she left I looked & they are a size 4! I just started laughing. How sweet is she to even think I could wear them?!? I am in some 8s but usually 10s. I went ahead & tried them on. And guess what? I could zip them. I probably can't sit down! But they zipped!!! Made my day. I don't remember ever having pants smaller than an 8!

NSV For me!!! I got on a plane and the seat belt fit and I could pull it about 6" extra room!!! Oh and the tray didn't touch my body anywhere!!! Small victory but I'll take it!!!

NSV For me!!! I got on a plane and the seat belt fit and I could pull it about 6" extra room!!! Oh and the tray didn't touch my body anywhere!!! Small victory but I'll take it!!!

Way to go girl! I'll take it too lol

I'm packing for traveling back to Thailand for 2 weeks and it's the lightest luggage ever! I packed 4 tops, 3 pants, 3 dresses (could have been 2 but I love wearing dress) and 3 pairs od shoes. Before I always loaded the luggage with clothes because you never know which one to mix with one or some clothes might "shrink" during the trip lol. Now I look good in every piece and on the contrary, hope nothing will get sagging on my body during these two weeks!

walked 2.5 miles with a friend today... couldn't do that just a few months ago. I'm just thrilled!

Sat on my hubby's lap last night. I love knowing I'm not suffocating him! It never gets old.