Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

3 months out and NSV

I had a follow up appointment with my Diabetes Dr. The staff had not seen me since before my surgery. The staff did not recognize me. To top off the day my labs were great. my A1C is a 5.9 Diabetes well controlled.

Went shopping at Target because clothes are cheap and I still have a long way to go... BUT - went last night and completely bypassed the plus size section. Had to remind myself that nothing in that section would fit! Bought a cute maxi skirt and top in regular sizes, fits great! Such a great feeling!

My nsvs are .....

1. My legs don't rub together as much anymore

2. I enjoy where a dress for the first time in my life

3. I fit into a size 14 for the first time since middle school

4. I feel smaller

5. Stairs are easier

6. I can stand for long periods without my knees and hips hurting

7. I get a regular period (tmi) but a big deal for someone who wants kids

8. I am not the fat friend for the 1 st time in my life

9. People at work who don't see me that often notice the weight loss and want to know my secret lol

10. Bought my first Victoria's Secret bra

11. The feeling of satisfaction with eating a small salad and not needing anything else with it to feel full.

12. Freedom

Many more but those are it for now.

Hello All! Only 2 weeks out and I noticed:

1. I can bend down with my knees( i have arthritis in both knees and it was a killer to bend down)

2. My ring is loose

3. I feel like I am swimming in my moo moo dresses

4. My push up bras are comfortable( I can wear them all day now)

5. My undies are grandma undies now (no more wedgies)

6. I actually like the person in the mirror

7. I can cross my legs (could be better though)

just 19 days out from surgery and my uniform is way too big. Today I used the tightest hole on my belt too! that feeling is great. My first NSV

I'll be 3 months out in a week and today I went to a reception at the embassy, a colleague who I'm not very fond of because of some kind of unpleasant incident when we worked together last year (we saw each other the last time at the Christmas party last year), she didn't evern recognize me today LOL this is great!! I love the WLS more and more everyday!!

Posted my 100 lbs lost milestone on Facebook and more than doubled the amount of Likes I've ever got. Also got some instant messages asking for advice on how to lose the weight.

Posted my 100 lbs lost milestone on Facebook and more than doubled the amount of Likes I've ever got. Also got some instant messages asking for advice on how to lose the weight.

Camaro I hit my 100 pound lost this week too! Whoop!

@@Camarolegend that has got to be the best feeling in the world!!! congrats man!

@@CrazyJaney congrats to you too!

@@onlybroomegirl no more pills? woot!! sweet

Loving these ideas! Thanks for the ideas to keep me going strong!!! Only two months out, but clothes are continuously getting hiked up before they do fall to the floor!!

Two and a half weeks post surgery and I was able to fit into a fitted woman's top for the first time without it looking like I was a stuffed sausage!!! Stairs are easier, more energy, my rings are starting to fall off my fingers, my underwear is too big!!! I'm loving me now, which I haven't felt for a loooong time!!!

Great job! I agree with you that it is about more than the weight loss. My feet haven't hurt since I had my surgery 7 weeks ago and I have been able to work out more regularly. Keep up the great work.

First flight this week! Plenty of extra seatbelt. I was so happy.

My most recent NSV was at the jewelry store. I ordered a size 5 ring and it is way too big. Probably getting it sized down to a 4.5.

Also saw my Primary care doc for the first time since surgery. She called me "skinny Minnie" and her nurse thought my medical record was wrong and tried to change my last recorded weight (which was preop) to 145, she assumed 245 was a typo.