Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My size 16's are leaving the buidling! I am now into 14's and some 12's, so by-by 16's! :P

The guys at the local thrift shop are used to seeing me come by on Saturdays with a box or two. I'm on a big cleaning spree, in addition to losing weight. I seem to want o get rid of all my excess baggage, not just the pounds.

I have gone down a size in shoes which means I have to buy more of them, result!! :lol:

Went to a funeral & my old suit fit. I am wearing large now.

I was surprised tonight by friends I've known for over thirty years whom I have not seen since last spring. I arrived at the restaurant where we were meeting before thet did. Hardly anyone there. They came in looked around and turned to say something to waitress but didn't come over to table. Finally I waved st them and they came over. Seems they didn't recognize me! That was funny but they haven't seen me at this weight for many years.

Poepla are saying I am skinny. Was asked How much you weigh now? 185?

So I'm getting there.

Okay, I have a few NSVs to post.

1. I am able to wear jeans again...and the pair I bought two weeks ago are already loose, even right out of the dryer. I had several pair of a major brand (Gi*tano) that are cut small, which all now fit me again. They are two sizes smaller than the ones I bought, too.

2. Saw hubby (we're separated) a few days ago. When I got out of the car, he blurted out "You look great!" That made my week! :)

3. Stopped to get gas last night and some young hunky guy was playing with the windshield washing "thingie". When I asked if I could use it, he said Nope and washed my windshield himself. ;) Went inside the store to get a bottle of Water and another cutie made eye contact and appreciative noises. I'd forgotten how nice a little bit of stranger appreciation feels! :)

4. Saw the PCP today and HE made a comment about my weight loss, both in reference to how I look physically and how it has affected my walking ability. The first time he met me, I was barely able to walk the length of his office. Now I park at the far end of his parking lot, which is right outside his office window. He was impressed that I walked the length of the parking lot and around the building to the front. Nowadays, I'm leaving the closer spots to the "old folks". :)

5. Getting to wear shirts that were formerly too small for my body gives me a whole new wardrobe of stylin' clothes.

Major NSV today! I bought a Kia Soul last year and have always felt that the seatbelt plug-in was way too close to my butt. I have pretty much been dealing with it because I felt that I was "too big", so I tolerated it. And dealt with it by making sure I sat as far left as I could.

Tonight, driving home from about 50 miles away, I noticed that I kept shifting in my seat. Finally I realized that I have about 2 inches on either side of my boo-tay in the seat and I was shifting because I was sitting too far to the left. So, I moved around and got comfy and the seat belt plug was NOT digging into my tush!

I can't wait to see how big the seat gets as I lose weight!! :)

This is a pic of my lap on the airplane last week. No more extentions for me.

post-7456-138136574118_thumb.jpg

This is a pic of me in my "new" jeans (bought 6 months ago and never really thought I would be in them. wink.gif I have NEVER had a "gap" before and about cried when I could see daylight. May be TMI, but had to share w/ people that can appreciate this type of NSV.

post-7456-13813657415931_thumb.jpg

That's the holy triangle *Angels singing* AHHHHHHHHHH!

My skinny friend asked to borrow my ball gown for next year. Never had anyone skinny ask to borrow any of my clothes!

My female coworker congratulated me on having daylight between my thighs! She said only a woman would understand what that means...

+ I am getting ready to go to my 40th high school reunion next year... SOOO glad I have my sleeve!