Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Mine's a small nsv but today I found hose I can wear in a drug store. Its been a long time since that happened.

Mine's a small nsv but today I found hose I can wear in a drug store. It's been a long time since that happened.

Haven't been on here in quite a while, but I had to throw in my latest NSV... I finally wear a pants size that matches my shoe size (6 and 6). Yahoo!

Sounds like everyone is kicking butt and doing AWESOME! Yay! :)

Mine's a small nsv but today I found hose I can wear in a drug store. It's been a long time since that happened.

Awww that's a pretty great nsv...congrats :)

I love these nsvs!

quick NSV-- I had the energy today to go all day getting the house ready for a reception. No naps and not hungry at all! AMAZING! Had to stop and remind myself to eat a yogurt at 3 for lunch!

I love this sleeve-it is still working for me! yipee!!!

I've got 2 unsolicited compliments in less than 24 hrs! Today, a friend of mine (who knows about my surgery) saw me in my tight gym clothes and later texted me to say "OMG, your body looks amazing! What's your BMI, like 22?" And yesterday at a party, a friend who doesn't know about my surgery came up to me and randomly asked me "What's the secret to your toned arms?" I'm quite flattered, especially about the last comment, since she doesn't know about my VSG!

While at dinner with friends one mentioned that I'm no longer over the table and actually have a few inches between my stomach and the table now. I didn't even notice till he said something. (he also mentioned my breast look bigger lol)

I flew home last night for my spring break (I'm the only person in the world that LEAVES Florida FOR New Jersey on spring break haha), and I was able to put my tray table down with room to spare, and I didn't have to feel guilty about "spilling" into the seat next to me because I had room to spare. 'Twas awesome.

I flew home last night for my spring break (I'm the only person in the world that LEAVES Florida FOR New Jersey on spring break haha), and I was able to put my tray table down with room to spare, and I didn't have to feel guilty about "spilling" into the seat next to me because I had room to spare. 'Twas awesome.

I can't wait to fly again and see what it feels like to not be crammed into the seat or have the seatbelt just simply go across you and buckle - no squeezing, straining or sucking in to get it fastened :D

I was having lunch the other day with a friend who is an apartment property manager. While we were eating, her maintenance person came in to eat and he texted her that I was hot (totally makes me laugh) I am 43. He is 24. So silly, but made me smile all day - A 24 year old thought I was hot hahaha :heh:

I can't wait to fly again and see what it feels like to not be crammed into the seat or have the seatbelt just simply go across you and buckle - no squeezing, straining or sucking in to get it fastened :D

I love flying now. I'm the person people WANT to have sit next to them because I have room to spare. I also have to tighten the seat belt every time I fly now instead of stretching it to its limits.

I love flying now. I'm the person people WANT to have sit next to them because I have room to spare. I also have to tighten the seat belt every time I fly now instead of stretching it to its limits.

I used to take my jacket off and put it over my lap so the stewardess couldn't see that I wasn't able to fasten my seatbelt. I always figured that I wouldn't need one anyways as tightly as I was wedged into that tiny seat, there was no chance of my popping out and bouncing around the cabin!

I was having lunch the other day with a friend who is an apartment property manager. While we were eating, her maintenance person came in to eat and he texted her that I was hot (totally makes me laugh) I am 43. He is 24. So silly, but made me smile all day - A 24 year old thought I was hot hahaha :heh:

You go girl ;-) If you're HOT and someone else knows it..... CLAP YOUR HANDS!!! :D You better start clapping. I love this one.