Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My NSV weighing less than my husband for the first time in our 37 year marriage! Amazing feeling!

My NSV weighing less than my husband for the first time in our 37 year marriage! Amazing feeling!

Good for you!!! That must just make you feel amazing. Keep up the good work.

I hope soon I will be in the "loser" camp. Had a great 2nd follow up at my surgeon's office yesterday. Will post an update soon.

Sheila :D

My NSV....I am wearing a sweater that I have not worn in about 3 years and I have had 3 people who have told me that I look smaller!!!!!! I still have a long way to go but it is a great feeling to hear someone say that you look smaller and that you are in inspiration for them to lose weight.

Go-Karts!!!!! I drove a go-kart last night!! Lol sounds so silly but I have wanted to do it forever - and I knew I would never fit in them or be able to get out of them and I did it! And by the way - haha I had it floored the whole time - didn't tap the brake once. Wheeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Hi all. I don't have an NSV yet, besides finding this site. This thread is AWESOME. It took me a while to go into it and read it because I thought NSV meant something about November sleevers. LOL. I'm so silly.

Anyway, you are all so inspirational and these NSV's are so motivating to me!

Keep up the wonderful work, and one day I hope to have a "real" post in this section!!

NSV shout out!

At the movies with my loving husband this week. End of movie we are laughing like two teenagers. He PICKS ME UP and gives me a piggy back ride out of the theater. I have not been picked up in decades as his 50somthing back would have snapped. Can not stop smiling. I love my sleeve.

My silly nsv:

So when I don't have pockets I often stash my phone in my bra. Today I did that and when I bent over my phone kept falling out! I guess there's more room in there now!

I've officially retired a pair of my Big Dog pajama pants forever. These have been my "uniform" for years. PJ pants & tent like tshirt. One of my favorite pair of pj pants were literally falling off of me yesterday. ALSO! I no longer have my spongebob square ass. I used to have a square-ish ridge of fat above my butt but below my lower back... like where a thin person would have a slope. There's no obvious "block" of fat there anymore!!! I've never been able to get rid of that!!

I've officially retired a pair of my Big Dog pajama pants forever. These have been my "uniform" for years. PJ pants & tent like tshirt. One of my favorite pair of pj pants were literally falling off of me yesterday. ALSO! I no longer have my spongebob square ass. I used to have a square-ish ridge of fat above my butt but below my lower back... like where a thin person would have a slope. There's no obvious "block" of fat there anymore!!! I've never been able to get rid of that!!

Sponge Bob, I love it! I used to call it my ass shelf because you could have put a figurine on it and it wouldn't have fallen off. My Back Fat Betty is gone now too!

Congrats DisneyAddict!!!!!!! Doesn't it feel great to reach these "not even thought of goals"??!!! Do you have that little glob of fat between your shoulders, below your neck??!!! I did forever, my grandmother did too. I thought it just 'ran in the family'. It is GONE!!!!!!!!!! I was so self aware of it. I hated it, now it's gone. Something I did NOT expect.

Keep up the good work and again, congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't posted here in a while. It will be two years in May since my surgery. I am a happy, happy camper. Went from size 18 - 20 down to a size 4. I just had my panni removed two weeks ago and can't wait until the swelling is gone to see the new me.

The reason I am posting is because I was quite old when I had the surgery - 65. It is never too late to begin your life again. The next 20 years will be full and happy ones.

Mine is gone too........my @ss is pretty much gone altogether, but I'm fine with it; it beats the alternative!!! :)

Sponge Bob, I love it! I used to call it my ass shelf because you could have put a figurine on it and it wouldn't have fallen off. My Back Fat Betty is gone now too!

I actually started dating again!! I have never really dated before I never really had the confidence for that. in the past one of my friends would just some how become my boyfriend. Now I get to choose a guy that is right for me instead of just setteling :)

Hi all. I am now down roughly 60 pounds and seven weeks out from when I started my liquid pre-diet. Am also having some awesome NSV moments. Some are:

• No longer wearing 3x shirts. They are packed and ready to be taken to Goodwill.
  • My size 48 (expandable) pants? Gone too.
  • Can button my pants at my belly button. No more "slant pants."
  • I wore a much smaller belt...and it was a new one!
  • Went three days this past week without needing a mid day nap.
  • Three days now without any slimes or throwing up.
  • Joined a local health club to work out.
  • Snoring is all but gone. No more BP meds at all (125/65 is normal now). And BMs much more normal and less stressful.
  • Bought myself an I-touch. That was my 50 pound loss gift to myself. Any suggestions for the 100 plateau?

That's a short list, but ones that come to mind.

Please, share yours!

Let's look at the fact that this journey is not just about the weight loss, but about all the wonderful things that continue to happen along the ride! :001_tongue:

This is a wonderful time for you enjoy, it gets better an better as time flies by, the 100 pound goals, maybe a them park, fitting into all the ride and seat is an eye opener....... Keep it up doing GREAT!!!!!