Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I had my first NSV today!!!! 199216.gif I don't use my hubbys Jeep very often but decided to drive it back to work after having lunch at home. He's much taller than me so I always move the seat up first thing. I always move it up until my belly touches the steering wheel and then I can still barely reach the pedals! (I'm only 5'2) And even after doing that I normally can only push the clutch about half way down. Today I got in, moved the seat up until my belly touched the steering wheel and pushed the clutch in to start the jeep....and I was able to push the clutch down to the floor!!! OMG...I did it about 20 x's, I'm just so excited. heheeh *snickering*

I had my first NSV today!!!! 199216.gif I don't use my hubbys Jeep very often but decided to drive it back to work after having lunch at home. He's much taller than me so I always move the seat up first thing. I always move it up until my belly touches the steering wheel and then I can still barely reach the pedals! (I'm only 5'2) And even after doing that I normally can only push the clutch about half way down. Today I got in, moved the seat up until my belly touched the steering wheel and pushed the clutch in to start the jeep....and I was able to push the clutch down to the floor!!! OMG...I did it about 20 x's, I'm just so excited. heheeh *snickering*

I love it!!!! :)

:thumbup: I'm in a SIZE 6 ! ! !

A fricken size 6 jean. I tried on 3 different brands tonight just to confirm it, and I'm finally in a 6! ! !

Seriously, a 6. I almost wet myself when John said"damn, babe your butt looks great in those jeans" I said "why thank you mister, guess what size they are?" Well, he had no clue, and I held up my 5 fingers and my one index finger on my other hand, and yelled "SIX" from in front of the dressing room 3 sided corner mirror.

I seriously love my sleeve.

Oh yeah, and I broke down and went shopping.

I got this adorable dress. I've always wanted to wear a bubble type dress with hooker boots, and black tights.

Best part about this find is that the dress only cost me 2 bucks. Yeppers, major clearance, and I bought hooker boots for 65% off. So, ignore my batwings (I have a shrug to wear over my hideous arms), and my pastey whiteness. Seriously, I don't tan, but thinking I'm going to invest in spray tanning once Spring arrives.

Oh yes, this will be a date night dress for sure. For the ladies, imagine 3 inch heel black leather knee high hooker boots with opaque black tights. Ohhhhhhh, how I love my sleeve.

tiffykins-albums-tiff-s-collection-picture930-adorable-bubble-dress-ignore-my-batwings.jpgtiffykins-albums-tiff-s-collection-picture929-adorable-bubble-dress-ignore-my-batwings.jpg

Those ripples are just the material. I'm really not that "bumpy" under the dress.

wow tiff look at you! happy happy happy. Dress is adorable on you! No wonder it was marked down~~~it was waiting for you to go shopping! lol

I love the jeep story. too cute.

we are all gettin just too darn cute!!!

LOVE IT!!!

I've been taking better care of the skin on my face since having surgery...using moisturizer every night, and wearing a little eye makeup which is something I NEVER used to do.

Well, one day recently, one of the nurses I work with came up to me and said, "we all were talking and we all agree..."you are one attractive woman...YOU LOOK HOT"

Well, I have NEVER been called that in my entire life, and never expected to be. I just smiled and said thank you! It sure feels good!

Edited by cajun
just because

Congrats Tiff!! You look great. How exciting it is to get into those smaller sizes.

I bought a pair of Guess skinny jeans, size 31, the ones that are low rise. I don't like low rise, but it's like impossible to find normal waist size jeans. IDK what a size 31 translates to in regular sizes, supposedly a size 12, but I'm already wearing a size 8 in Ralph Lauren, so that can't be right. Since they are skinny jeans, they are cut a lot smaller through the butt, legs and hips. In any case, they're tight but I know they'll loosen up. I think I could fit a size 6 RL jeans now, but I wanted something a little more edgy, denim-wise.

wow tiff look at you! happy happy happy. Dress is adorable on you! No wonder it was marked down~~~it was waiting for you to go shopping! lol

I love the jeep story. too cute.

we are all gettin just too darn cute!!!

LOVE IT!!!

You look awesome Tiff. Have fun shopping!

Here is my list of NSV. I love this.

1. I am out of size 20 and 22. I actually put on a pair of regular 14 pants the other day. They buttoned and zipped....still too tight to wear but I got them on!

2. I was out to eat with my bf and I were sharing a plate. I ate a very small amount and it felt like a HUGE amount to me. He actually said, "You really aren't done are you?"

3. I was walking down the hallway in my school and a fellow teacher stopped me and said I looked beautiful.

4. I was riding in the care with my bf and we were stopped at the light. I turned my head to talk to him and he said "wow! I thought you were beautiful before but you look amazing". That was the best one of all.

To me my weight seems to be coming off slowly but I need to stop and thing about these NSV more often so I don't get discouraged.

I am so happy for everyone that is having all these great NSV. I am happy in my size 8 jeans and don't expect to go down in anymore sizes. The guy I am dating told me the other night that I have a really cute butt. That was fun!

I am so happy for everyone that is having all these great NSV. I am happy in my size 8 jeans and don't expect to go down in anymore sizes. The guy I am dating told me the other night that I have a really cute butt. That was fun!

woooohooooo Daisy. Maybe you should post some butt pics soon. lol :crying:

i am 78 pounds down and fit into my friend's bra and dress last night! she took a picture and i hardly recognized myself lol it felt great! i was at a size 44 bra and hers is a 38! not sure what size the dress was...

i am 78 pounds down and fit into my friend's bra and dress last night! she took a picture and i hardly recognized myself lol it felt great! i was at a size 44 bra and hers is a 38! not sure what size the dress was...

Posts like this are worthless without pictures. LOL.

Good job

Bill

touche :P i need to get some better pics for my official after file... i just keep forgetting lol

:lol0::lol0::lol0: I totally got where you were going with that one, Bill.:P

Posts like this are worthless without pictures. LOL.

Good job

Bill