Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Well here is a NSV for me. . . I'm out of 4X uniforms and 2X fit loosely, what do you think of that. . after my weigh in yesterday, I thought i'd fit the 3X's (i'd been wearing the 4X's cause they were really, really comfy) well the 3X's as the 4X's were too big, so lets try the 2X's they are comfy and just a wee bit big, but i'm not trying the 1X's just yet, I'll wait. . . I love this shrinking thing!

Wow! You're doing GREAT! That's wonderful!!! I'm 4 wks out have only lost 11 lbs.... Are you going to the support group tomorrow at NE Baptist?

Wow! You're doing GREAT! That's wonderful!!! I'm 4 wks out have only lost 11 lbs.... Are you going to the support group tomorrow at NE Baptist?

Hi Gloria honey, no tomorrow the speaker is Claudia Ramirez the lady from the Gym who is really dry and really boring to listen too. . I'll probably go to the March one. . . would really love to meet you there in March. . . 11 lbs is good Gloria! I had ALOT of weight to lose, that is why it goes fast, probably will slow down now though. . . I wish you all the luck and again, hope to meet you at the support groups starting in March. . . :svengo: and you'll always know who i am, i'm always the tallest woman in a group with really long hair in a braid. . .

Edited by thinoneday

OK - I must admit that I feel like the Ground Hog. because I saw my shadow today!

And ... it was slimmer. I usually hate seeing my shadow because it looks so much thicker than my companions. But today, I noticed it was thinner than usual. Yahoo!

OK ... the laughs can begin now. :001_smile:

Darn it Mini Me that means 6 more weeks of winter!!!!! Only playing, good job! it's really neat when you can tell the differences in shadows huh? I haven't thought of doing that yet, but will next time. . . will let you know if it shrank. . .hehehehe

So my roommate and I have a class together, and the classroom has the desks where the chair is connected, you know, the ones designed for SKINNY people? :thumbup1: Anyway, I always grab the ONE desk that has a little extra room (wow, put one fatty desk in the whole classroom...geniuses). The other day, my roommate grabbed my desk and I said "Hey! You took my fat desk!" and she laughed at me. So I sat in a regular one. And for the first time that I can remember in a long time, I didn't feel like I was wedged in there! I fit in desks now!!! WOOT! :thumbup:

I need to try the shadow thing as well. Woot Mini-me! :001_smile:

Okay, I have a NSV (and finally a scale victory too).

I bought a pair of capris at Sam's last night. Looking at the size 12, I was thinking, "looks like it might run a bit big so I will try the 10". Well I got home and guess what? The 10's are too BIG. I will be taking them back for the 8's this weekend. I realize that this particular brand probably run BIG, but I don't care - the label will say 8. I know I have been sitting right between 10-12 lately, maybe I am finally a real size 10. Woo Hoo!!!!

My scale victory - I FINALLY broke my month long stall - down 2 lbs today. Yippee!!!!

So we went out to eat with some friends tonight and it's chilly - even here in S. Florida ( I can feel the sympathy! ) and all my stretchy pants are either stained or dirty at the moment... the 16's (jeans) were calling... I was scared... last time I tried them on just before my surgery I could barely get them on, thought I was going to explode; the whole lay-flat-on-the-bed-and-suck-it-in bit... even worse cuz they fit just fine a little over a year ago... they were calling... guess what?! They fit even better than they did a year ago. In fact, I almost fell over cuz I slammed my left leg in so hard first putting them on figuring I would have to stuff myself into them as before. Woooooohoooooo!!! LOVE this crazy sleeve thing!!

Crazy sleeve thing is right! Congratulations to your success! its such an incredible feeling when these things happen. . .it happened to me too when my "smaller" uniforms fit. . i went from 4X to 2X in 7 short weeks. . . how great this thingy works

So I tried on a pair of Old Navy size 20s last week. They fit! But two pairs of 24s I have (one stretch, one not) are so comfy that I just want to keep wearing them...So I didn't wear the 20s last week. Yesterday the non-stretch 24s were falling down down down. I put the 20s on today...they're baggier than when I used to wear them all the time! I couldn't believe it! I only lost 2 lbs from last Monday, but I'm going to have to go jeans shopping this weekend! That means 2 1/2 sizes in 7 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (The 1/2 is because the 24s were tight pre-op, the non-stretch ones didn't even fit, and these are baggy lol). I even felt bad last week because I had a couple Chinese dumplings at our Chinese New Year party :blushing: and I only had time to do cardio twice instead of the usual 5x. Wow. Feels so good.

I've lost the same amount of weight as you and am wearing a size 8 Ralph Lauren jeans. I ordered some Guess jeans, size 31, and haven't gotten them yet. I had also ordered size 28 Ralph Lauren, but NO WAY do those fit YET. They're skinny jeans and I'm not skinny enough to get into them yet, but the day will come. Anyway, just wanted to say GOOD JOB everyone. Keep it up!!:blushing::001_tt1: Oh and now my BMI is considered NORMAL WEIGHT. Yahoo!!

Okay, I have a NSV (and finally a scale victory too).

I bought a pair of capris at Sam's last night. Looking at the size 12, I was thinking, "looks like it might run a bit big so I will try the 10". Well I got home and guess what? The 10's are too BIG. I will be taking them back for the 8's this weekend. I realize that this particular brand probably run BIG, but I don't care - the label will say 8. I know I have been sitting right between 10-12 lately, maybe I am finally a real size 10. Woo Hoo!!!!

My scale victory - I FINALLY broke my month long stall - down 2 lbs today. Yippee!!!!

Edited by AJW

okay i have a few oh my's: i can cross my legs with ease and can keep them crossed for a long while!!!!, i have went from 3xl unisex scrubs to an large top and xl bottom!!, the brand new 20 jeans i bought 4 wks ago are falling off of me, i have space in between my toes-i can see the light through them. another thing that happen today is my baby got sick (vomitted) and missed the toilet. i had to clean up around the bottom, actually the whole toilet bending over and i could actually breathe the whole time. didn't like what i was breathing in yucky smell but i didn't feel any discomfort...

also congrats to the other posts early that i was reading. we are all working this sleeve like crazy.

I got called the Incredible Disappearing Woman at work yesterday!!!

I have bought my entire wardrobe from eBay and charity shops for the weight loss year, and I must say I really enjoy the experience. It means you have a look all of your own, and I don't mean bag lady! I have bought River Island skinny jeans for ?5 and kitten heel leather boots for ?8, bras for ?4 etc etc and a beautiful wool and cashmere balck coat from the hospice shop recently for ?10. I don't think I will go back to 'normal' shopping when I stabilise my weight. Apart from anything I work at a computer for my job so I can take sneaky breaks and see whats on sale.

WOO!! I'm a month out and just took my measurements for the first time since just before surgery. I've lost everywhere but my bustline (maybe I'll get lucky and not completely lose the girls?!), but especially the thighs (measure together), butt, and waistline... 2" off each! Hard to believe with only an 18-lb loss.

OK, off to my 1-month checkup I go.....