Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Places to get liquid protein samples

Thanks so much, you guys!! Great list, OregonDaisy!

also, Celebrate will send you free samples of their Vitamins if you ask. They have a Vitamin that has a shake consistency. Worth trying if you just want to add your Vitamins to your Protein shake. No shipping or anything! I also really like their powdered Vitamin drink that you put in Water. It tastes like Kool-Aid.

Good! Keep them coming. When new people are researching, it will be good

for them to have a place to go to get

samples. There is no sense in buying a big

tub and finding out you can't stand it.

Someone can recommend something,

but everyone has different taste.

Hi: I was just sleeved on the 22nd of Nov. and I'm 62 I have been finding great deals and good products at The Vitamin Shoppe near me. The staff is very helpful and a lot of bariatic patients have stepped inside their doors. I love their pro-pudding, chocolate and I just bought the vanilla. 25 grams of Protein and at least 2 servings per packet with about a dozen packets in the box. Currently I'm looking for SF FF sorbet. I have some in the hospital from diet source. I know you can make your own also. I'm on stage 2 which I started on Thanksgiving Day. I also love the Isopure and just for drinking purposes, I love the Power Ade Zero also.

Good luck all and keep posting, it helps all of us.

Hi: I was just sleeved on the 22nd of Nov. and I'm 62 I have been finding great deals and good products at The Vitamin Shoppe near me. The staff is very helpful and a lot of bariatic patients have stepped inside their doors. I love their pro-pudding, chocolate and I just bought the vanilla. 25 grams of Protein and at least 2 servings per packet with about a dozen packets in the box. Currently I'm looking for SF FF sorbet. I have some in the hospital from diet source. I know you can make your own also. I'm on stage 2 which I started on Thanksgiving Day. I also love the Isopure and just for drinking purposes, I love the Power Ade Zero also.

Good luck all and keep posting, it helps all of us.

Hi, I also had my sleeve on the 22nd and I'm on clears for a week -- can't wait til Tuesday. :)

Here's a link to the sorbet from DietSource: DietSource Sorbet. I checked a few of the online sites (Amazon & Drugstore.com) and couldn't find it. If you're able to find it, let us know.

Be careful if you try any of the sf/ff stuff in the stores. I bought some Water ice and was having terrible tummy issues. I think it was the sorbitol that was being used in the ice. As soon as I stopped eating them, my issues went away.

Hi, I also had my sleeve on the 22nd and I'm on clears for a week -- can't wait til Tuesday. :)

Here's a link to the sorbet from DietSource: DietSource Sorbet. I checked a few of the online sites (Amazon & Drugstore.com) and couldn't find it. If you're able to find it, let us know.

Be careful if you try any of the sf/ff stuff in the stores. I bought some Water ice and was having terrible tummy issues. I think it was the sorbitol that was being used in the ice. As soon as I stopped eating them, my issues went away.

I just checked the diet source sorbet site and it pulled up nestle-nutrition.com. On this site I found the sorbet I had in the hospital but you need to order 48 cups. I might consider it if my daughter's insurance approves her for the sleeve. It just went in yesterday.

How does powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury compare to Isopure as far as taste, Protein content, and carbs? I have ordered different flavors or Isopure from vitacost this week. I am trying to decide if I need to order the Unjury starter kit too. They make the chicken Soup sound pretty good.

Good thread!

Hey I've never tried vita cost but the unjury chocolate classic is very good! It doesn't have a chalky taste at all. I mix mine with Silk (soy milk) and it's fabulous! I mix 4 oz silk with half scoop mix and it's about 13g Protein.< /p>

I've tried a lot of Protein powders and I can't live without my BSN lean dessert. I get that at vitacost. they are 13.99

a tub , I believe. My favorites are chocolate coconut candy, banana fudge pudding, and chocolate fudge pudding.< /p>

I sometimes put Toreni's sf Syrup Peanut Butter flavoring in the chocolate, and I often mix the choc. and the banana together.

I copied and pasted this from the OH forum. Good information!

When I started this journey, I ordered every possible Protein powder sample I could find from sources such a Vitalady.com (in fact most of them came from her.) I kept tract of how I liked them and I will post my results here. Of course everyone is different in their tastes. I love sweets, carbs, bananas, chocolate, strawberry, lots of flavor; so if you are similar then these results may apply to you. I hate tea, so I did not even try them. I mixed all of them with soymilk unsweetened for general consistency unless noted otherwise. I hope this is helpful:

Results by Best to Worst Category:

Excellent/Very Good = clap.gif

About Time Chocolate

Champion Pure whey Stack chocolate mixed with IDS vanilla Cinnamon (by vitalady.com)

Chike banana Magic

Dynamize Elite Pina Colada

Gaspari's MyoFusion Banana Perfection

IDS Multi-Pro whey Belgian Chocolate

IDS Multi-Pro whey isolate Vanilla Cinnamon

Lean Dessert Banana Nut Bread

Lean Dessert Banana Cream pudding

Lean Dessert Chocolate Coconut candy Bar

Lean Dessert Chocolate Fudge Pudding

Syntrax nectar Fuzzy Peach

Syntrax Nectar Sweets Chocolate Truffle

Syntrax Nectar Twisted Cherry

powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury chicken Soup

Good = cool2.gif

4 Ever Fit fruit Blast Cranrazz

About Time Birthday Cake

Allmax Isoflex Chocolate Mint

Allmax Isoflex Peanut Butter Chocolate

Champion Pure Whey Stack Cookies and Cream

Champion Pure Whey Stack Tropical Sunrise

Designer Whey Chocolate Peanut Caramel

Designer Whey Strawberry

Dymatize Elite Orange Dreamsicle (in Water... I bet it'd be even better with soymilk blended with ice)

Dymatize Elite Rich Chocolate

Gaspari's MyoFusion Chocolate Mint

Gaspari's MyoFusion Milk Chocolate

IDS Multi-Pro Whey Isolate Mixed berry

IDS Multi-Pro Whey Isolate Vanilla Cream

Lean Dessert Whipped Vanilla Cream

Optimum Caramel Toffee Fudge

Syntrax nectar Chocolate Truffle

Syntrax Nectar Crystal Sky (fruit punch)

Syntrax Nectar Natural Peach

Syntrax Nectar strawberry Kiwi

Fair/OK = confused.gif

4 Ever Fit Fruit Blast Tangy Orange

4 Ever Fit Lemon Tea

About Time Strawberry

Allmax Chocolate

Allmax Isoflex Strawberry

Champion Whey Pure Whey Stack Banana Scream

Champion Whey Pure Whey Stack Chocolate

Champion Whey Pure Whey Stack Chocolate Peanut Butter

Champion Whey Pure Whey Stack Cocoa-Mochaccino

Champion Whey Pure Whey Stack Strawberry

Chike Chocolate

Chike Orange Creme

Designer Whey Chocolate

Designer Vanilla Praline

Dymatize Elite berry Blast

Dymatize Elite Cafe Mocha

Dymatize Elite Chocolate Mint

Dymatize Elite Gourmet Vanilla

Dymatize Elite Smooth Banana

Gaspari's MyoFusion Chocolate Peanut Butter (but when mixed with mocha Click was fantastic!)

Gaspari's MyoFusion Delicious Vanilla

IDS Multi-Pro Whey Isolate Banana

Isopure Dutch Chocolate

Optimum Nutrition Rocky Road (but done with almond milk, could be better with soy)

Optimum Vanilla Ice Cream (boring)

ProBlend Strawberry Twist

ProBlend 55 Alpine Vanilla

ProBlend 55 Mocha Cappuccino

ProComplex Chocolate Ice Cream

Syntrax Nectar Cappuccino

Syntrax Nectar Carribean Cooler

Syntrax Nectar Pink Grapefruit (with water)

Syntrax Nectar Roadside Lemonade (with water)

Syntrax Nectar Strawberry Mousse

Syntrax Nectar Vanilla Bean Torte

Bad/Horrible/Nasty = barf.gif

4 Ever Fit Fruit Blast Raspberry (medicinal... can you say "cough syrup"?)

Designer French Vanilla

Proscore 100 Chocolate

Proscore Vanilla

I was just looking on unjury's website and they have a great starter pack for $17.95. You get 2 packets of each flavor (chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, chicken Soup, and unflavored), along with a shaker and a thermometer. Looks like a good deal to me.

Also, BJ's Bariatrics (www.bjsbariatrics.com) has the Syntrax nectar Sample Pack for $14.95 and you can choose which flavors that you want. Alot of the other websites that have the sample pack send you one of each flavor or don't give you a choice of flavors.

I've tried a lot of Protein powders and I can't live without my BSN lean dessert. I get that at vitacost. they are 13.99

a tub , I believe. My favorites are chocolate coconut candy, banana fudge pudding, and chocolate fudge pudding.< /p>

I sometimes put Toreni's sf Syrup Peanut Butter flavoring in the chocolate, and I often mix the choc. and the banana together.

So does this have the good kind of Protein people were speaking of earlier? I want to try it if it does. It sounds great!!.

So does this have the good kind of Protein people were speaking of earlier? I want to try it if it does. It sounds great!!.

The BSN website only has the big tubs of the lean dessert. It's 30.95 on their website, I read in another post somewhere that you can sometimes call the manufacturer to get samples of the product...it's worth a shot!

Thank you so much for keeping this thread active. This was just the push I needed to order samples and get serious about my pre-op diet. My surgery is 4/13 and I have been eating way too many "last meals"....gained 6bs. So now will start low carb sensible eating then pre-op diet for 14 days and Clear Liquids 3 days before surgery. I am 5'1" and 193lbs. I was 187 on 2/10/11 when I paid my deposit for VSG with Dr. Ramos-Kelly. I cannot continue to eat everything in sight just because I am stressed out about having surgery. I really need to start making good choices now and this forum really helps to keep me focused. I have ordered the Syntrax sample box for $13.00 including shipping and ordered Unjury starter kit, chicken Soup & unflavored. Right now they are out of the unflavored, but it should be in next week. Thanks again for all the great information and support!