Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Where are my Flirty Thirties?

I recall my mother ironing my dad's western shirts with the little patterns, triangle pockets, and pearl snaps! ! ! Guess what I saw as the featured items for men at Old Navy this last week? ? ?

You got it:

on750949-01p01v01.jpg

I shuttered a little! ! !

I'm flirty and I look 35. Does that count? :tongue_smilie:

I'm flirty and I look 35. Does that count? :)

Sorry kid, if you're not in yo thirties, you just don't know!:001_smile: If you weren't old enough to Celebrate the millenium, be on your way! A friend of mine who is a few years older once told me this decade was called the "dirty thirties" I didn't get what she meant till I passed through the gates. As a woman, your thirties are somethin' else entirely!!

As a woman, your thirties are somethin' else entirely!!

Amen ! ! ! I thought marrying a guy 6 years my junior would be a good balance. Ummm, yeah not so much. He can't keep up, he just looks at me mid-week like "really honey?" ha ha ha.

It's not just his age, it's his job, demanding schedule, and crazy hours on call.

I'm 38, and I have a daughter that is 15, and believe this her favorite band who she is in love with is Hanson. lol I think it is like so funny. I also understand about the certain styles coming back. I tell my daughter I should of saved all my clothes from high school, because they would of been in style today.

I actually did save some clothes from high school. Apparently kilts are coming back in a big way for fall and I have a cute one from back then, I'm not saying I would actually wear it but it will be a great goal outfit to be able to fit into something from HS!!

Sorry kid, if you're not in yo thirties, you just don't know!:w00t:

I'm 41, baby. :thumbup:

I am 36 now, turning 37 in a month - also having the sleeve in a month!

Most of my late twenties and my thirties, I have been overweight.

With some great weightloss - gained it all back.

But I got a taste of all the flirt, I have missed.

I hope it is not too late to have a little flirt.

I think I have waisted so many years on being overweight - hoping to have some time to flirt and taste some good life next year, when I have lost some weight.

Me and my boyfriend is moving apart in a week. It has nothing to do with my sleeve getting done. But inside it helps me to cope - I will find someone else.

I would find someone, even if I do not have the operation. But statistically, I will have more men to choose from, I think, when I reach the normal weight-area.

I hope I will not go crazy in men. That I will take it easy - I will really be carefull. Everytime I lost the weight, I got so much attention, that it was almost too much. I need to handle this. Still hope that there will be some dating and fun. Inside I feel like 25

35 here! and getting sleeved tomorrow. I actually saw pegged jeans at the mall and about fell over. I'm class of 93 and my goal is to get back to that weight.

I'm 32 also, class of 96 baby!! I miss my doc martins, my Green Day & Bush t-shirts and pink stripes in my hair! lol

I'm 32 also, class of 96 baby!! I miss my doc martins, my Green Day & Bush t-shirts and pink stripes in my hair! lol

Bush!! Gavin Rossdale was/is SO hot! Remember him singing "glycerine" in the rain at some MTV concert, ooooh! Let us not forget Wheezer of course! If it was hair dye, it was all about Manic Panic!

Bush!! Gavin Rossdale was/is SO hot! Remember him singing "glycerine" in the rain at some MTV concert, ooooh! Let us not forget Wheezer of course! If it was hair dye, it was all about Manic Panic!

I still love Weezer! About 9 years ago I went to a Bush concert in Myrtle Beach... Well after the concert we waited outside to get Gavin's autograph, not only did I get that but I also got to kiss him on the cheek! I just about died! LOL