Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Where to get protein foods and samples

3 for $3 http://www.gotein.com/sample_pack.html

This women did all the work! Some sights are old and don't work. I ordered another sample pack for $3.99 and contacted many sights to send free samples.

http://wasabubblebutt.blogspot.com/2010/03/protein-samples-where-to-get.html

My coworker who just had bypass says that GNC will let you sample in store. He also swears by their rewards program. I guess on a certain day you get buy one get one half off and 15-20% off the stores? I'm not sure if the details vary by store.

GNC has Total Lean, and I love only the pre-made strawberry and vanilla flavors. The rest are pretty yucky...and are either really sweet and metamucil-like, or taste just aweful or just like the lousy Protein Shakes you get at Walmart. Only the powdered raspberry was a bit tolerable-though I took that one back, too.

I wrote to Atkins and to muscle milk and i got "one free" and muscle milk send me 8 samples all absolutely free. They actually sent me 3 "one free" four pack of ready to drink. I just went to their site under contacts and i emailed them telling them i wanted free samples. Try it

post-35782-13813660196984_thumb.jpg

I'm nine weeks out and now I'm finding out about all this. lol

wow. you are doing great. keep on!!!

I just received a huge supply of free samples when I ordered my GNC Pro Performance & NOW Sports Protein powder from drugstore.com

How about Visalus Protein Mixes? I bought some from my nephew a while back and still have 2 bags left. I think I am going to use them. Does anyone know if these are ok to use? It seems to meet the criteria. Thanks!

This is a great thread - even for people far out from surgery (I'm 9 months post-op).

If you call Quest (or email probably) they'll send you a few sample Protein bars. I didn't use much at all in the beginning, but lately I've been having one as Breakfast and enjoy them. I also like that they're chock full of Fiber.

It seems like many of the drinks are under 20 grams of Protein. Has anyone tried this one? http://www.swansonvitamins.com/about-time-whey-protein-isolate-vanilla-2-lbs-pwdr?csi=SYX002&csp=AT001

I've heard that there is less hair loss after surgery if you stay on the high side of Protein.< /p>

:)

I am 4 days out and am struggling to get enough Protein in and am looking for an option that isn't a drink. I'm using Premier Protein from Giant and Atkins. I have the powder powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury but I can only have clear fluids and I tried to add it to the Atkins and then it was full of air after mixing it and was told to stay away from that. On my packet from the doctor it says "blended and strained low fat cream Soups made with skim milk- 6-12grams protein)". but I can't find a Soup with high Protein like that.

I'm also feeling hungry and am wondering how I'm going to get through till I can have pureed foods on day 10. Any help would be appreciated. But please keep in mind that I don't have time to order from the internet.

I am 4 days out and am struggling to get enough Protein in and am looking for an option that isn't a drink. I'm using Premier Protein from Giant and Atkins. I have the powder unjury but I can only have clear fluids and I tried to add it to the Atkins and then it was full of air after mixing it and was told to stay away from that. On my packet from the doctor it says "blended and strained low fat cream Soups made with skim milk- 6-12grams protein)". but I can't find a Soup with high Protein like that.

I'm also feeling hungry and am wondering how I'm going to get through till I can have pureed foods on day 10. Any help would be appreciated. But please keep in mind that I don't have time to order from the internet.

thanks for all the references. this is great!

there is a new coconut milk drink with Protein added I like/ coco libre Protein esp the chocolate,it just came out. I like Premier Protein vanilla and choc but not strawberry. most of the others have ugly aftertastes or are too sweet for me. still looking.

there is a new coconut milk drink with Protein added I like/ coco libre Protein esp the chocolate,it just came out. I like Premier Protein vanilla and choc but not strawberry. most of the others have ugly aftertastes or are too sweet for me. still looking.

I vote for Coco Libre almond Protein Drink too. How can you beat 20 grams of protein in 140 calories? It has a very smooth custard texture, like the inside of a young coconut. I am less thrilled with the chocolate but that's what makes a horserace. I found it in the chilled drinks section at Ralphs's/Kroger's. It's about $2.50 a serving but that's a LOT of protein and it isn't "milky" at all but has a nice almond flavor. It is yummy with a couple of spoonfuls on top of SF Jello, too.

For simple protein packing, I drink Isopure RTD low carb which is something like 15 gr. of protein in 85 calories. I just drink it as my Water. It tastes like slightly diluted Gatorade or diluted Crystallight. I order it from Amazon.< /p>

I am only one week out but on my third week of high-protein liquids.