Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Is that the website?Linberghnutrition.com?

Are those ready to drink or is it a powder?

I have seen Mac mention those OH Yeah Protein bars too. Has anyone seen those in the stores? Do they have sugar alcohol in them?

I get them at GNC. I think other places have them too. I'm pretty sure they have sugar alcohols though.

I remember seeing them somewhere and it seemed that the sugar alcohol was pretty high. Last night at support group my band surgeon said sugar alcohol is pretty much the same as sugar and really discouraged us from eating it. I just mainly hate the way it gives me horrible gas. I have enough gas already.

Well then on second thought, maybe GNC is not a good idea ... unless you promise to wait to eat them until you get home ... LOL... Gas sure seems to be the topic today/tonight!

You're online, can you meet me in the chat room for a few min?

Another good bar is the Rock 'n Roller bar. It's a bit higher in carbs than I like, but it's fine for maintenance. They are modeled after a Pay Day. I like Pay Days. Which is weird because I don't like peanuts all that much or crunchy, salty things. I do like when sweet and salty are combined though.

I bought some bars at costco today called Twisted. they have pretzels mixed in. They were a bad choice though. I was in a hurry and didn't read the box until I was out in the car. They have 15 carbs and 15 grams of Protein.

They are more of a snack, but I don't like the carb content. I guess it's better than a candy bar with no Protein at all.

For a Protein Bar, it is very hard to get them with less carb grams than Protein grams. Those actually sound reasonable to me... assuming the fat grams are below 10.

I have never really been a fan of yogurt before but I love the Greek yogurt! Another brand to look for is "Fage". I live in NC and most of the grocery stores are now caring the greek yogurt. The web site for the product is www.fageusa.com and the phone number is 866-962-5912. I will get the information for Okios and post it later. Just call the company and ask them who sells it near you. The Fage yogurt has 10 gm Protein

Thanks! I will call them when I get home from Vegas and ask them where I can get it in my area.

Safeway is now carrying the Fage. I am so happy. I get the plain and mix in the sf syrups. There are only 7 grams of carbs and it has 15 grams of Protein.< /strong>

Edited by Oregondaisy

My super Walmart carries the okios greek yogurt. If yours does not carry it, just ask for the manager of the dairy department and request that they stock it. I have had luck with this method many times when I can't find what I want there. Since it is in many of their stores it is easy for them to get it.

I get my plain nonfat Fage at costco in a quart size for $6.99.

Finally we are getting a Whole Foods Market here a few minutes from where I live. It's really close to the Trader Joes. We also have a Wild By Nature Market here too but it's prices are very high! I would like to try that "Better Whey" yogurt since I'm not too crazy about the greek yogurts I've had so far I eat one or two spoons and then they rot in the fridge and once again I've food to throw away.