Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Opening the door

I had my VSG July 28 and feel awesome. No pain, no nausea, no nothing. I feel really lucky. Was 345 at my highest and just yesterday dropped below 300 (I didn't think it was ever going to happen).

Just wanted to say hi and hope we can talk some time.

Paul

Kalamazoo, Michigan

Surgeon: Dr. Alan Saber

HEY PAUL!!

I was raised in kalamazoo lived on Cresent Dr off of Burdick. welcome to the forums...Men here in this room YEA have a beer and the tv is on for the game. We ALLOW woman in here as they are nice on the eyes and other things(j/k ladies)

Were you sleeved or banded?

Any questions fire away! Again welcome!

@chancie

Hi chancie and thanks for the welcome. seems like ur approaching ur goal :D when did u get sleeved? 136 lb that's amazing:thumbup: keep it up!

@ange

lol@ ticker in Kg hehehe...i always get a 5 seconds mind freeze trying to calculate them pounds :blush: Hope ur doing great and pleased to meet ya.

and sure, I will close the door, as long as u know the key is under the door mat:thumbup1:

hahaha and here i was trying to look in the key hole!!!:lol0:

hmmm strange.....I just saw the posts from PennyS and Paul :S ...sorry guys. I did dissapear for quite some time after posting this thread.

Penny I hope that went well...how r u feeling 3 months post op? same goes to u Paul?..ur date is close to mine. guys dont forget to add tickers to ur profile :confused1:

Edited by BuRnOuT

Hey Burnout! Nice to meet you. Where are you at on this big planet? How's it all going for you now? How was your transition back to "eating" after the liquids, mushies, etc?

:w00t:

(wandering into the "men's room", reprogramming the big screen tv to only show C-span and home decorator shows....replacing the beer with fruity foo foo drinks...replacing the chips and salsa with celery sticks and carrot slices. Turning around to look...."hmm...it needs some doilies and frilly curtains! I'll bring those next time!")

tiptoeing out......shhhhhhhhhh

Sorry guys..I'm in a bit of a "troublemaker" mood today.. if I offend anyone ...well...just shove it all back out the door!

Funny thing...the re-programming of the tv?...I have a story.

I had a friend who's husband cheated on her. They had just gotten a brand new huge tv with all sorts of bells and whistles. She blocked all channels except the Lifetime channel. You could also program this tv to show a message on the screen at a set time so she set it to show various messages every half hour....like:

Spineless bastard

cheating louse

mother fu**ker

pencil di*k

adultrous jackass

scum sucking pig

etc etc....(you get the point) ... she then packed her bags and took the tv remote, and the instruction booklet with her and left!

and no....it wasn't me...but I wish I'd thought of that!

hehehe..

Hi "youknowit"...hope ur doing well. mushies to solids? well i dont know about others, but to me it was easy. u wont believe how little ur eating but the good thing is that ur full and surprisingly ur eyes and brain wont play tricks on u...u will just feel fulfilled even if after few bites.

and just before i forget, tracey..i dont mind that potpurri but those celery and carrot sticks are going right in the bin..how dare u!

Ha ha, laughing my you know what off at you guys!