Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Do men really ever listen to anything us women have to say??

I think they do if it involves the word SEX :lol0: Of course, Bearded hasn't heard that word recently as we're both too damn tired to exert that much energy ... how sad is that?:001_smile: (sorry if that's TMI)

:lol0:SEX did I hear someone say SEX??? Looks around and shrugs shoulders....

Almost have forgotten what that is....between the tiredness and the icky feeling after eating there has not been any of that.

NORMAL I want my normal life back with my sleeve....when is that coming?????

OH well....see we do listen when someone mentions sex....:001_smile:

Actually I do listen to VA otherwise I am not a happy camper cause she isn't happy. We all know that if the woman isn't happy the man wont be!

Ha ha, amazing how you mentioned THAT word and in he comes to see what is being said!

Do men really ever listen to anything us women have to say??

What drive me crazy is that my husband knows I research everything out the whazoo. But if I suggest he do something, like take Omega-3 capsules to help with his cholesterol issues, he acts like I'm trying to poison him and says (in a snotty tone of voice), "I'll ask my doctor about that."

This drives me crazy both because I hate his doctor and because he should know by now that I know what I'm talking about.

Of course, his doctor tells him it's a great idea so now he's willing to do it.

The other thing he does is ignore suggestions I make and then later on he'll say "my doctor/this article I read says X, Y or Z. Don't you think that's a good idea?" and of course it's the same thing I've been telling him for months that he's ignored.

Ugh, I am not going to talk about men right now, I am in a anti-men mood!!!

LADIES~~~~~

I am so sorry, I forgot the first thing in dealing with you all.......that is to LISTEN!!

Let us not get into men bashing in here please, I know we are all pigs and we can be butts. All of us men know that, so we will admit that and let us move forward PLEASE..

That being said----

How is everyones weight loss coming along?

I am doing real well 26 days and 24 lbs.

I just hate the slimes and the tossing up dinner cause I did not stop eating in time. This too shall pass as I learn.

Have a wonderful day!

I'm not bashing men. I'm bashing Mr. Mac. :biggrin:

That being said----

How is everyones weight loss coming along?

I am doing real well 26 days and 24 lbs.

I just hate the slimes and the tossing up dinner cause I did not stop eating in time. This too shall pass as I learn.

Have a wonderful day!

It is hard to learn. It's hard to know when to stop because I am much more full 15 min after I am done than when I think I am done. I have learned to stop before I am full knowing I will be really full in 15 minutes.

This is probably why my surgeon tells us to take 45 min. to finish our food.< /p>

Yes, I am experiencing head hunger and cravings at the moment and I think that is because I have just come off liquids and really, really 'need' nice food again. I'm finding it hard to gauge when to stop and have felt very uncomfortable a few times. I just want to keep going and finish the lovely food off because it is so nice and I know I should stop sooner. I am only having very small portions now and going at it very slowly - nearly all those flipping chocolates have gone, which is a good thing really as there is nothing around to tempt me now. Now I really 'needed' them! I haven't been sick at all. I think I just need to pay more attention and be more strong-willed in putting the fork down sooner!

Helen, don't beat yourself up over the chocolates, girl! Eleven pounds in eighteen days is amazing!! Those extra three may even be just extra Water that you are retaining.