Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Cuisinart Smart Stick Blender

My sweet boyfriend bought me this ingenious device and it's saved me! I mix ice, Water, and some grape juice together - stick the blender into the little cup that comes with it - and then YUM! It's like a grape slushy. I find that everything goes down easier when it's iced.

Smart Stick Blender by Cuisinart | Kitchen Contraptions - KitchenContraptions.com

Those are great. I have the Magic Bullet and don't know if I could survive without it.

My sweet boyfriend bought me this ingenious device and it's saved me! I mix ice, Water, and some grape juice together - stick the blender into the little cup that comes with it - and then YUM! It's like a grape slushy. I find that everything goes down easier when it's iced.

Smart Stick Blender by Cuisinart | Kitchen Contraptions - KitchenContraptions.com

I bought one off those and I love it too! Put my blender away as I don't figure I'll ever be able to drink as much as the blender holds.

I kill Magic Bullets. So I bought one of these too. I also have a blender. They all have their place, but, if I could only have one, I'd have the stick blender.

I just thought the magic bullet took up too much room either on the counter or in the cabinet and we have a very small kitchen with little counterspace, so it wasn't the best appliance for me. The Stick blender is the best by far.

I had never heard of the stick blender until you guys started posting about it. I do agree that the Magic Bullet does take up a lot of counter space. I will have to check out the stick blender.

I had never heard of the stick blender until you guys started posting about it. I do agree that the Magic Bullet does take up a lot of counter space. I will have to check out the stick blender.

It's great - comes with it's own tall cup (almost like a milkshake machine) only it's clear - and mine has 2 speeds -- you just put your "stuff" in there, put the stick blender in (be sure it's touching the bottom) and turn it on -- I even made "mashed" potatoes that way .... easy to clean up, too and takes up barely any space on your countertop.

You have me convinced. Since we moved, our kitchen is much smaller than it was in the house. I am going to have to get one.

Mine is a Hamilton Beach. It has 9 speeds but I never really change it since I only make Protein Shakes with it. I'm going to us it instead of the blender for my next batch of Protein ice cream and see if it turns out creamier than the last couple of batches.

Mine is a Hamilton Beach. It has 9 speeds but I never really change it since I only make Protein shakes with it. I'm going to us it instead of the blender for my next batch of Protein ice cream and see if it turns out creamier than the last couple of batches.

9 SPEEDS - I can't imagine - even on "hi" speed I have to cover the top of the cup or I get sprayed -- with 9 speeds it'd be on the ceiling!

Let us know how the ice cream turns out -- and what your recipe is.

I am usually on 7 and it's fine. 3 isn't quite good enough to chop the ice.

Whoa, Protein ice cream? I never heard of it. I agree with Vegas, please share with us how to make this.

It's basically a Protein shake made into ice cream. Go here:

theworldaccordingtoeggface

And search for Protein ice cream and you will get a TON of recipes.

Thanks, there are a lot of really good looking recipes there!