Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone want to meet in the chat room?

The chat room will be open tonight for anyone that is interested. I had a great time chatting last night until the server went down and we were cut off in the middle of our conversation.

I really need to talk to someone. I am pretty down at the moment. I will leave the chat window open in case anyone is able to come in for awhile. I need my sleeve sisters.

opening up the chat window just in case anyone is up for some late night chatting

opening up the chat window just in case anyone is up for some late night chatting

I was so sick yeterday - I was in bed before 9:30 - slept straight through until 6:30 this morning -- hoping it was just a 24 hour bug - it certainly wasn't fun I can tell you that.

Vegas, how are you feeling today? Hubby missed work on Wednesday, then gave whatever he had to me and I missed work on Thursday and Friday. I am finally feeling better today.

Vegas, how are you feeling today? Hubby missed work on Wednesday, then gave whatever he had to me and I missed work on Thursday and Friday. I am finally feeling better today.

Bearded has been sick the past 2 days - says it's something he ate (I think it's flu) ... and he gave it to me -- I feel okay this morning; however, haven't eaten anything yet - just sipping on coffee to see if I can get rid of my headache - didn't have any caffeine yesterday so thinking it's a caffeine headache - have too much to do today to be sick so hoping yesterday was the worst and it's over .... *fingers crossed*

Glad to hear you're finally feeling better!:thumbup:

I thought it was something I ate too, but after two days of it, I think it was something else. Hope you both get past it quickly.

I was nauseous all week long and was beginning to think it was sleeve related

My friend has been that way ever since

she had surgery, a week after me.

It seems to be gone now though, thank goodness.

I was nauseous all week long and was beginning to think it was sleeve related

My friend has been that way ever since

she had surgery, a week after me.

It seems to be gone now though, thank goodness.

My guess with you is that it was nerves and stress about the situation with Bill.

No, I don't think that was what it was from. It started when we were having a really good time at his family reunion.

I definitely think there is something going around. Several people I know having been feeling nauseous too. I am just glad it's gone.

I know a bunch of people around here have been having symptoms similar to what I had as well.

I was so nauseated yesterday. It was by far the worse day of my recovery. I was in bed by 10pm last night, and finally today I feel good. I'm so tired of taking Phenergan, but the antibiotics make me so sick, even when I eat something.

I broke down and ate some greek yogurt today because my stomach just needed it. I just have a few more days on antibiotics, and hope I can make it through. I'm sick of being sick.

Oh Tiffy I feel so bad for you. You have really been through the wringer..