Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Is It True What They Say???

"Two hands now"....!!!! You just made my day!!! :D:P

I will say its great we can be open, honest, and adults here!!! Go anywhere else and it'd be sexual harassment. I've been lovin reading this thread. "Winkies" !!!!

Figured I'd get hump day started with a question. Is it true when they say that for every 35 pounds you lose you start showing an extra inch on the ole wedding tackle???

Yes sir and being down 175lbs, I'm a happy man. What good is a fishing pole if you don't know how to fish ;)

My wife would have to agree that things do change down there for the better.

Now ladies, I have seen your discussions on bras and boobs over in the powder room, so I'll ask a few questions for the guys.....

Do you find that you worry more about how you "dress" since you lost the weight. And ladies, I am not asking about what shirt we wear. Since I lost the weight, I am much more aware of where I put that thing inside my clothes. If you are curious what I am talking about, look up the terms "dressing right" or "dressing left"

And for the guys that are just investigating this surgery.....do us all a favor and measure BEFORE you have the surgery, then come back in a year and tell us the difference. We need empirical data beyond, "My wife needs two hands now" :-)

I went back to silk boxers.

all men should hope so.... because don't believe with some say....... SIZE does matter

Hi everyone pretty new to the site just stared reading this post funny well anyway i can be the guinea pig for this experiment because be for surgery my wife asked me this question also so she decided we should take measurements so we did pre surgery and pre any weight loss next week will be 3 months post op and feeling great lost 40 lbs so far got atleast 75 to go . Not much change yet we will keep you guys posted on the long and short of the matter lmao i will check back im 3 months then see what happens in a year from now

I went back to silk boxers.
. It's good to know you're walking around with the boys all loosey goosey in Silk.... !!! :P

all men should hope so.... because don't believe with some say....... SIZE does matter

Well actually, size doesn't matter, it's what you can do with whatcha got. It could be huge, but if it's not doing the job, well it might have to be unemployed. :D

Well actually' date=' size doesn't matter, it's what you can do with whatcha got. It could be huge, but if it's not doing the job, well it might have to be unemployed. :D[/quote']

Or shut down altogether... Like our Federal Gov.

Yup. Big improvement here. Sometimes I just stare at it in the mornings, makes me feel like I can conquer the world.

Tye - and that's the reason women believe men are obsessed with their "Winkies". I find it amazing some men actually name it, as though it's a pet. O.o

I thought it was the motion in the ocean that made a difference??

That's just what we say when we are being polite.

well i have been reading this thread since yesterday....i have had a lot of laughs i can say that much.... But I will have to say this... it doesn't really matter of the size

it matters with the attitude.... if the guy is just a jump in jump out sort of man then that's what the woman can expect...she'll go away from that episode lacking from it all....If the man has finesse and puts the romance in front of the offering he's more likely to have success... so .... don't fret if the size isn't what you wish it to be.... just remember women are more satisfied with a whole package....not just a shot of one.....

Both Parisshel and Pulsetkr have excellent points. Don't worry about your "Winkies" so much, worry more about how you treat a woman overall. For me that is more than any wanker anyday.

well i have been reading this thread since yesterday....i have had a lot of laughs i can say that much.... But I will have to say this... it doesn't really matter of the size

it matters with the attitude.... if the guy is just a jump in jump out sort of man then that's what the woman can expect...she'll go away from that episode lacking from it all....If the man has finesse and puts the romance in front of the offering he's more likely to have success... so .... don't fret if the size isn't what you wish it to be.... just remember women are more satisfied with a whole package....not just a shot of one.....

Well said!!