Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Accountability and encouragement

10km run this evening after work with a personal best time, and first one under an hour. Do YOUR best, stick with it, then reap the rewards.

Have a great weekend! :)

http://connect.garmi...ivity/395369392

This calls for a celebration!

Back home. It was a very emotional week. Caught a nasty cold while I was in the show me state. Only got one hike in before I got sick but hope to be back on track ASAP. Totally LOVE coming back here and reading all the accomplishments. You guys are awesome! And thanks for the support. I really appreciate it. AND...now that the government opened the parks back up I'm good to go at the battlefield.

Back home. It was a very emotional week. Caught a nasty cold while I was in the show me state. Only got one hike in before I got sick but hope to be back on track ASAP. Totally LOVE coming back here and reading all the accomplishments. You guys are awesome! And thanks for the support. I really appreciate it. AND...now that the government opened the parks back up I'm good to go at the battlefield.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Hoping you feel better soon.

long week at work......some issues with that (friend) who i wrote about who didnt need wls and of course....the daily ups and downs...and i can say my band remained faithful and the very least that i could do was to hang in there...and not let my world (allow me to overeat)..nor over eat and claim i couldnt control it...excuse...i can control it..i did control it and i am controlling it..

i chose to stay strong for me....i am stronger mentally than i give myself credit for

wanted to check in........hang strong my friends...

.......worked out.....step aerobics.....nothing like finishing and knowing you did your body good..

Dont-find-time-to-exercise-make-time-to-exercise1.jpg

No basement workout today but have been cranking outdoors. It's blustery here and good to get everything put to bed before the snow flies.

long week at work......some issues with that (friend) who i wrote about who didnt need wls and of course....the daily ups and downs...and i can say my band remained faithful and the very least that i could do was to hang in there...and not let my world (allow me to overeat)..nor over eat and claim i couldnt control it...excuse...i can control it..i did control it and i am controlling it..

i chose to stay strong for me....i am stronger mentally than i give myself credit for

wanted to check in........hang strong my friends...

Choosing yourself first is a powerful thing, and not succumbing to old ways of dealing with emotions. Admiring your fortitude sending best wishes your way! Happy Saturday!

Choosing yourself first is a powerful thing, and not succumbing to old ways of dealing with emotions. Admiring your fortitude sending best wishes your way! Happy Saturday!

bless your heart :)

if i dont put myself first....who will.......and i know yall kick my butt LOL

0078.giffor you bandista

yesterday.......did my aerobics..yeah for me

if you are reading this, did you exercise??

if you merely walked and check your mail....or up and down the driveway

or biked around paris...........GOOD for you

at least something was done

no+matter+how+slow+you+go.jpg

and i was one on the couch...eating and getting bigger and bigger

and more immobile as the days passed.....get up and move..

eat but eat better options....drink alot...let the band work..

it can and will and does work

yesterday.......did my aerobics..yeah for me

if you are reading this, did you exercise??

if you merely walked and check your mail....or up and down the driveway

or biked around paris...........GOOD for you

at least something was done

no+matter+how+slow+you+go.jpg

and i was one on the couch...eating and getting bigger and bigger

and more immobile as the days passed.....get up and move..

eat but eat better options....drink alot...let the band work..

it can and will and does work

You are such an inspiration and motivator to so many on these boards, including me. Keep on steppin' and doing your aerobics my friend! :)

You are such an inspiration and motivator to so many on these boards, including me. Keep on steppin' and doing your aerobics my friend! :)

just mking it happen as best i can.... :)

your support hon means more than you know

TOM is here.........can you say crampy, b**itchy, cranky and wanting something crunchy/salty..

i am drinkning alot more....to help with the Water weight i am toting around..i hate this,,,but it is what it is..not a excuse to eat whatever...and def not a excuse to not work out...step aerobics was done and it felt awesome

today as i was working out i was thinking i recall that not long ago, i couldnt stand for 5 minutes at a time and here i am stepping up and down on a step box for 30 minutes..boy have i came a long way.its been a long road......not easy..bumps in road....but i kept at it..surrounded myself with positive/real people and went for it...no drama.no excuses......just me getting it done..

oh yeah..eating and eating well :)

and letting my band/plication do its thing......

work

Didn't want to work out today. Monday, ugh. 6am got son Breakfast, lunch and out the door. Husband begged off PT exercises and my exercise partner was late so I climbed under the covers to snooze. Then she arrived. By then I really really did not want to work out, but we did it anyway and it felt great. I am a different woman at the end of 40 on the treadmill, 20 recumbent bike. Then this afternoon we did the PT exercises, too -- weights. All good!

5k run and 35 minutes on the trainer today for me. Happy Monday everyone.

for you cat: