Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

3rd fill. Now it works

Ive had only 1 fill and the first few days were tight...11 days in now and im feeling the hunger return. Im only 4cc's in a 10.

I hear my GREEN maybe some where around the 5-7 mark.

Keep us posted!

That's great ! I can't wait for my 3rd fill! Not hopping on the scale until then .

You are closer to the green zone if not there as of this fill. Yes, this will last. A fill always makes things swell a bit, after the swelling comes down you will know if it is your green zone. My fills always had me in suspense for 3 weeks, then I knew if this was it or not. It's awesome to finally reach this point. Congratulations! jake

I just had my third fill about 2 weeks ago and it changed my eating habits also. I believe that's what it suppose to do though it has cut my eating in half if not more since this last fill. I'm 4.3 ccs in a 10cc band and I don't believe I'm far from the green zone. It has cut out my bread completely because it gets stuck. I'm excited about it cutting out my bread lol!

I just had my third fill about 2 weeks ago and it changed my eating habits also. I believe that's what it suppose to do though it has cut my eating in half if not more since this last fill. I'm 4.3 ccs in a 10cc band and I don't believe I'm far from the green zone. It has cut out my bread completely because it gets stuck. I'm excited about it cutting out my bread lol!

I think the bread is what i'll miss the most if this happens. I'm looking forward to the green. I've only had one fill and my next one is the 23rd. We'll see.

I just had my third fill about 2 weeks ago and it changed my eating habits also. I believe that's what it suppose to do though it has cut my eating in half if not more since this last fill.

Bingo! If it didn't change your eating habits, what good would it be................ Happy for you! Congrats.

Thank you catfish :-) and sandy I thought I was going to have withdrawals from bread lol but when it gets stuck it's kind of like you don't want anything to do with it anymore...don't get me wrong I think about it but its like when you get sick on a certain food and you don't want that food for awhile but with the band it's exciting because that's what really put the weight on me.

It's two full days after now and eating is a challenge. Nothing getting stuck, but I sure feel the restriction. It has changed my habits for sure. I'm glad, I think this will be the 2nd stage of my loss...dropped the first 60 in exercise and surgery prep etc. plateaued and now I'm ready for another 60!

Just curious, what does "stuck" feel like, abs do you force yourself to puke it out?

Used the fluoroscope. Doc added a few more cc and my world changed

I'm so glad cause I was feeling nothing! Now it's harder to eat. Will this last? I got about 3 oz of dry grilled chicken in and was done

Hi! I'm new. I started to read your threads. Reading your issues from four weeks post band.... To now. I'm one week post op. starting to feel a little hungry. Have you had weight loss now? I find at the moment I'm cooking my husband wonderful meals..... I'm not interested in eating hem though.......

The hunger returned for me, and until the third fill this week, it was like I didn't have a band! It sucked, so I started exercising hard core. My stamina is great, energy, etc. eventually I stopped losing, mostly I'd imagine cause I ate like I did before(not as bad, but not on the plan)

I think now, adding the bands restriction will force what I've needed all along...it hurts to swallow something too fast.

I'm 8 cc in a 14 cc band now.

I had my third fill on Tuesday. 6.8 in a 10 band. I have still not been able to eat anything apart from liquids and mushies. This happened after my 2nd fill aswell but im hoping the swelling goes down soon as I just want to eat normal foods again! I cut out bread completely after my 1st fill. It wasnt worth the stuck feeling I was getting. Haven't missed it one bit :)

This site is amazing . Glad to heat everybody's feedback . I've been having heartburn but I know because I haven't Brent eating right. Too much cheese . I'm going to pre cook my good for the week . My lil weekend on vacation messed me up totally . Still been within my calorie limit . I just don't like the fact that I can eat bread . It's called discipline . I got my head right now ....

It's two full days after now and eating is a challenge. Nothing getting stuck' date=' but I sure feel the restriction. It has changed my habits for sure. I'm glad, I think this will be the 2nd stage of my loss...dropped the first 60 in exercise and surgery prep etc. plateaued and now I'm ready for another 60!

Just curious, what does "stuck" feel like, abs do you force yourself to puke it out?

[/quote']

To me "stuck" feels like a pain in my stomach. Its just a pain that makes you stop eating whatever you're eating and basically telling you to SLOW down.