Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I was banded 11/07 went from 358 to 168...back up to 194.

Now having issues, gurgling stomach, vomit during sleeping once in a while

If I have over eaten. Somedays can't eat much others can eat a lot. Last night was bad

I over ate at dinner and stomach gurgled all night and still this morning.

Still feel full, yet I know there is nothing left in there. Trying some coffee for something warm

And just making more noise and burping. Don't want to call my dr office because

I am VERY unhappy with them. Any ideas or suggestions? Anyone else have gurgling after all these

Years? FYI dinner was a hot dog(no bun) and about 4 TB rice a roni.

Thanks!

yes, call your dr office and tell them and let them advise you.they are the only ones who need to know.

..i am sorry you are unhappy with them, but your health is worth more than that.

please call them (or find a new lap band doctor)...all the best honey.

FYI dinner was a hot dog(no bun) and about 4 TB rice a roni.

Thanks!

When you said "over ate" I pictured a sixteen century king's feast... That doesn't sound like much food. Please call them. If you don't mind, why are you so unhappy with them?

When you said "over ate" I pictured a sixteen century king's feast... That doesn't sound like much food. Please call them. If you don't mind' date=' why are you so unhappy with them?[/quote']

Lol no that's what I had. Something is up, I made an appointment for the 17th of sept for my endoscopy.

I am unhappy with them for a few reasons. They make you wait 2-3 hours and you never see the dr, just the pa. I feel like they don't even know me, like cattle/a number. I tried to switch drs but no one wants to take me as a new patient because I'm already banded. Also my dr doesn't take my ins ( my job changed ins comp) so now I have to use the new dr that does. Also have to self pay 500.00 for the endoscopy because the annestisist doesn't take ANY ins! Ill just be happy to know what's going on :(

yes' date=' call your dr office and tell them and let them advise you.they are the only ones who need to know.

..i am sorry you are unhappy with them, but your health is worth more than that.

please call them (or find a new lap band doctor)...all the best honey.[/quote']

Thanks! I did, going on the 17th of this month. Something isn't right.

I did try to find a new dr, but no one wants to take me as a new patient because I'm already banded :(

After 6 years, no one knows your band better than you.....

Speaking for myself, I can say this....

My stomach gurgles, growls all the time...very normal for me...growling right now and all I'm doing is sipping coffee....

Nothing in my stomach yet I'm not hungry? YES! I am not hungry 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week...whether I eat or not. In my case, that is the best thing about the band...it has done what I could not do...control, taken away my hunger....the very thing that was thre root of my Obesity...

Regurgitation while sleeping??? One of the very first lessons I learned was not to go to bed right after eating...being horizontal with the possiblity of food still in the pouch is a recipe for reflux and regurgitation....Once I have my evening meal, I don't eat till the next day...again, I'm not hungry so it is not a challenge for me...

There are days I can eat more than other days...people refer to it as the band being tighter or looser for whatever reason...I believe the band is a constant and feel it's something else...regardless, it's common and it all evens out in the end for me....

Overeating...1 out of 4 posts here are about overeating....it happens to a lot of people, not unusual.

Again, I'm speaking for me and my band and I know by now what is common everyday, and also know what would be abnormal, FOR ME, but only YOU can tell if something is abnormal with yours....

BTW, I cannot eat hot dogs or rice, and have not in over 2 years...no longer eat any meat since being banded for that matter....

I am not banded yet but researching like crazy -- what is five-day pouch test?

What B-52 said!!! I agree, if I lay down to soon after eating, I too have regurgitation, and reflux. I, also, have discovered that I am allergic to milk products, so if I happen to have one, I will have the same reflux. I have had 2 slips, one of which required an adjustment. I hope that that is not your problem.

It is a shame about your surgeon's office, I, always, see my surgeon. His PA only sees us if we need to have something done when he is not there.(he has several offices he covers). I have never had a fill or floroscope from anyone but him. I had an unfill by the PA once! Best wishes for your appointment. Karen

Feel your pain, banned in 03/09 and every fall my life turns upside down! The foods I can eat change, the time of day I can eat changes and I really never have an idea what will or won't work or when. I do have allergies so I think this has something to do with it, but who knows. Weather makes my life fun, storms come in and I start to feel full, even if I haven't eaten. The band may be constant, but my stomach must swell or something because I can feel differences. Gurgle, growl and gas are just my life, and entertainment for my husband and grand kids.