Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Mind Crush... Ode to Jack...

DDiedre.....Never heard that he was battin for the other side but ya know.......those that are the sexiest always seem to be....lol DAMN THEM MEN! Too bad it was a cropped pic.....sure does leave the mind wondering.....thanks for the pic though! I think its safe to say we would like to see the remaining portion that was all cropped off however!

I wouldn't buy the he's batting for the other side. Know who comes up with that crap about men that look like that? The jealous men that don't look like that.

By the way, I scrolled down to get a glimpse of the bottom of the Vin picture...but all I got was other posts.

I still love you, Jon... and Randy... and Paul...

and of course, JACK.

Hugs to all the boys! They keep our board so interesting...

xo

I've gotten 2 emails wanting the full pic. :) Sadly I don't have it, that's as racey as it gets, and that's how the original article was published.

I wouldn't buy the he's batting for the other side. Know who comes up with that crap about men that look like that? The jealous men that don't look like that.

By the way, I scrolled down to get a glimpse of the bottom of the Vin picture...but all I got was other posts.

I didn't mean to start "something" with the battin' for the other side comment. I just heard it is all. Guess the guy who told me that was one of the jealous ones who needed to boost his own ego. When he told me, he pointed out that it's kind of curious that Vin never seems to have a female counterpart and it never occurred to me to verify his allegation. :)

Bet Jack doesn't bat for the other side.... But I would "bat" "bat" my big blue eyes at him.:madgrin:

:kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

Forget Vin...he's so Hollywood...I'll keep Jack, and Jon for that matter! Oh and threre's a whole list of other LBT hotties I'll keep! DeLarla, you better start givin' SuperDaddy some more lovin' or he'll get the wanderin' eye!

50 miles, Nykee?!!! Neener neener is right!

Yeah...too bad for Vin that's exactly what the Bandster boys look like in the shower! Yup...the spittin' image. The pictures are on the way...in about 75 pounds!

I think if you look at that picture close enough you can see his ego popping out underneath his pecs :)

-Your humble bandster,

Jon

Was the 'velvet shirt/leather pants' pic on this thread? Sheeeooot! That picture appeals to every vain and shallow impulse I own. Luck for me I am over the 'bad boy' thing.

Sorry Jack, you are just tooo bad for me. Chiropractors are only in it to grope strangers, you know it, I know it. Maybe I would be better off winking at DeLarla's ex. Wha'd'ya say SupperDaddy? *wink*

Besides Jack, Poodles has already marked her territory.

*Blowing kisses goodbye*

Promise I won't Pee on you Jack!! Poodles do to mark their territory, but this one does it with kisses!:kiss2: (But, well, uhum, I am married, so we won't go there...offline anyway!:kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2::kiss2:)

I was actually engaged to a chiropractor, once upon a time, while we were in college. Most people don't realize that Chiropractors catch a lot of crap most of the time. Insurance companies, other doctors, and people at large don't understand what goes into becoming a Chiropractor, so they get a ton of underserved comments. And sometimes they are not looked upon as funny. Being the butt of a joke gets old. Trust me I know, I am a public school teacher.

I hesitated to jump in on this, because my Jack truly is upset, but I don't think malice was the intention.

Besides this is my Ode to Jack thread. Don't upset my Jackie Baby here!

I am so sorry Jack! I had no idea that what I was saying would come off as hurtful. Yes, I was trying to be funny but I will stop. Seriously! All done.

I have no Idea where number 2 came from. Did it really sound that bad? Gosh, I am ready to cry.

You were right not to ignore it if I hurt you that deeply and for that I am truly sorry.

Wish I had come to this thread earlier because the only thing I can think of that is worse than what you heard, was for me to delay in setting things right.

I think of you only as an intelligent and thoughtful bandster. I was, and still am, unaware of any specific ethnicity involved and have MUCH respect for Chiropractors as their hard work, vast training, expertise and dedication reduce the need for painful, expensive, and ongoing chemical treatment by a General Practitioner.

Thank You! I was so busy patting myself on the back and laughing at my own jokes that I was unaware I was being crass an hurtful. I really needed to hear this.

I am leaving this thread now, bye guys, have fun.

I'll have you know that Delarla called me a sexy boyfriend...and some nice lady here winked at me online yesterday. Your harem is in jeopardy of full-scale mutiny! Hah! Big Paul....go eat something starchy! Your overachieving a little too close to me (way to go, man!) BTW, I just dipped toward 55 pounds this week. I will be below 280 for the first time in YEARS this weekend if I stay with it. NSV for SuperDaddy!

Have a great day, gang!

Jon

Well... just too chime in here.. I think there are plenty of us adoring females to admire each of you... I personally always love the input from our banded stud-muffins!

Jack Rocks... :rockon:..

Paul is Perfection..:)..

SuperDaddy is Super-hot..:wow2:!