Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

MONTHLY CHALLENGE Awesome august banders!

I want to see my scale move too but it is only ounces I am losing. It is so frustrating. I am starting the gym next week finally. They walking just is not doing it.

I want to see my scale move too but it is only ounces I am losing. It is so frustrating. I am starting the gym next week finally. They walking just is not doing it.

Good on you! I'm not confident enough to join a gym yet but am using my treadmill most days. I finally saw some movement on the scales today! 1.5 lbs!! It's such a small amount but after four weeks of staying the same, I'm thrilled!

Weighed in at 233.6 this morning which means I'm down 2.4 lbs in September. May not sound like much but after 2 weeks of no change I will totally take it, y'all! Hope everyone else is doing good!!

Weighed in at 233.6 this morning which means I'm down 2.4 lbs in September. May not sound like much but after 2 weeks of no change I will totally take it' date=' y'all! Hope everyone else is doing good!![/quote']

I know exactly how you feel!! Any weight is a victory!! I'm down 3.5lbs for this month.

I was watching episodes of the biggest loser yesterday and it was making me so angry to see their disappointment because they only lost 2 or 3 pounds for the week! If I was losing that each week I would be thrilled!

I know exactly how you feel!! Any weight is a victory!! I'm down 3.5lbs for this month.

I was watching episodes of the biggest loser yesterday and it was making me so angry to see their disappointment because they only lost 2 or 3 pounds for the week! If I was losing that each week I would be thrilled!

Make that 5lbs for the month!! Woohoo just hit the 40lb loss mark. Seriously hoping my scales are working properly lol!!

Yes... No change! Aghhh

Name : donna450- donna

Preband wt: 210

Height: 5'3"

Surgery date: 8-23-13

Todats wt: 288

Goal for. Sept 30th: 285

Reason: health-have been taking about 33 pills a day amongst about 10 different chronic conditions. Too many to put down. Now off 7 different rx's / some are now cut in half or lessened. Lose weight

Goal: 125

Sorry tik me thus long to find you all

Yes... No change! Aghhh

Reason: health-have been taking about 33 pills a day amongst about 10 different chronic conditions. Too many to put down. Now off 7 different rx's / some are now cut in half or lessened. Lose weight

Sorry took me this long to find you all. But now I know. Good luck to each of u.

Sorry took me this long to find you all. But now I know. Good luck to each of u.

I hit the wrong keys...

Todays wt: 188

Goal for sept 30th: 185

Everything else correct.

Screen name: healthydnp/ Becci

Goal for Sept 30: 155

Weight:156.8

Goal for Oct 31: 150.0

Screen name: healthydnp/ Becci

Goal for Sept 30: 155

Weight:156.8

Goal for Oct 31: 150.0

Well done!! You should feel very proud :)

Screen name: angelabgray/Angela

Goal for Sept. 30: 224

Today's weight: 230.8

Oct. 31 goal: 220

Every pound lost is a victory! I get my first fill on Wednesday. I'm ready to really get this show on the road!!

Every pound lost is a victory! I get my first fill on Wednesday. I'm ready to really get this show on the road!!

donna450/donna

Goal fo 9-30: 185

Todays wt: 187

Goal for10-31:

My fill date is wed also first one but not sure it will happen. I'm having too much trouble getting all my pills down and eating. Or just have trouble getting most foods down. So we'll see what the dr says. Not losing too fast either but several weight gaining pills.

Good luck to everyone.

donna450/donna

Goal for10-31:

My fill date is wed also first one but not sure it will happen. I'm having too much trouble getting all my pills down and eating. Or just have trouble getting most foods down. So we'll see what the dr says. Not losing too fast either but several weight gaining pills.< /p>

Good luck to everyone.

I know that I didn't fill in for the end of month but wanted to wait to see if I get a fill today. Then I'll be able to gauge if I'll lose or not this month.

Well done Angela! Congrats. :)

donna450/donna

Goal for10-31:

My fill date is wed also first one but not sure it will happen. I'm having too much trouble getting all my pills down and eating. Or just have trouble getting most foods down. So we'll see what the dr says. Not losing too fast either but several weight gaining pills.< /p>

Good luck to everyone.

Good job Donna! :)