Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

It was inevitable. I've lost well and have had great success, but here I am at my regular stopping point. This is the place where all diets have left me stranded - the exact same weight 182. I was on a roll, the fast track to my goal but alas, I've come to a halt. I am determined though, this time will be different! By my own admission, I haven't exercised, I know I'm not getting in enough calories or Water - but it is so dang on hard to do! My band is really tight in the morning so the only thing I can get down is warm coffee. I need to work out now, I know that's what needs to happen; I also need to eat more, but again, that is soooo hard to do without being hungry.

I would appreciate any suggestions on what you did to overcome a plateau, everyone tells me I look great at my current weight and that I don't need to lose much more - but those are the same people who told me I didn't need the band in the first place. When I look in the mirror though, I see what needs work - I'm just not motivated to do what it takes and I don't know how to get my self in gear. Sigh.

I can't say I've gotten there yet but hitting a plateau can be frustrating. I'm sure that increasing your activity might help. Good luck!

I met with a trainer. He said to do cardio for at least 30 mins - do more than that if you really want results. Strength training is also important. Watch the calories too!

I've been in a plateau since end of may. Let me tell ya, I'm frustrated.

I'm trying to turn a new leaf. To be stronger, not cheat, and most of all more active. I got here, 50 lbs less and I know I don't want to revert back.

I know this will pass, and I will be thinner in the process!

Hang in there

Been on a plateau since Dec 2012 so of course I'm frustrated. I really believe I'm stuck here. Exercising whole time, watching calories, carb cycling, etc. Going for fill Tuesday hope it helps. Good luck any advice I will truly appreciate it. Even my PA can't figure it out.