Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hey, guys! I'm here because I need a boost. I feel soooooo bad and maybe it's worse because what happened to me today was with a total stranger, who bares no significance in my life AT ALL. I was out and about having a good time today, I was buying an Italian ice for my kid; I was about to leave and I moved backwards when I felt these arms surround me from the back. The person was so TALL and so close to me that I couldn't see his face so I continued to turn around and look up, trying to figure out if its a person I know, or what the heck just happened. I quickly realized that the person was trying to stop me from stepping on him, since I was slightly "pedaling" back to leave, but I still wanted to see his face. He was like: why you keep looking? I was just trying to keep you from stepping on these $300 sneakers that's all. I answered him and said: well, I'm just trying to figure out who is this person TOUCHING me, can you understand that? He replies: yes, but I didn't want you to step on me. To which I said: ok, fine, I still need to know who's touching me... At this point I had already taken a few steps to get outta there and I heard him say really loud: you know whatta I mean? You step on me with your 300 POUNDS AND break my ****..... I tried. I tried really hard to keep the tears in but I couldn't! Waterworks, y'all. I was mostly pissed at my self (or at least I told myself that) primarily at the fact that this a*****e wearing $300 SNEAKERS (not shoes) was able to ruin my day. To make things worse, this happened in front of my nine year old. *sigh* Ps. My current weight is 221

I just want to hug you, coz the guy was a f*&king ass! And you're not a whimp because someone was horrible to you in front of your child and it hurt you.

One of the things I really relished (and I can't believe I'm revealing this) is when I lost all the weight and all the guys who would be mean to me suddenly wanted to get to know me. I loved playing the playas. Just keep your head up, girl, and use these incidents as motivation.

Repeat after me.......We the overweight can always lose weight & one day no longer be overweight BUT a rude, crude & obnoxious a*****e will ALWAYS be a rude, crude obnoxious a*****e even with diet & exercise so I think I'll stick with our issue thank you very much, it is so much lovelier ladies!!!!

Oh, Honey, I'm so so sorry. Karma will bite that POS in the butt for that !! You know, I still have so many trust issues with people and when they talk to me wonder if they'd have given me the time of day or shown any kindness before I lost weight. The right people were my friend before and are still my friend now. Everyone else is going to have to get to know me and earn that !! You hold your head high for doing so great so far and don't let that idiot get you down. He's less than nothing.

I love reading your posts and your feedback and you really seem like a sweet, genuine person. We are so much more than our exterior appearance and I'm so sorry this happened to you. Virtual hug being sent your way. Treat yourself well tonight - you deserve it. Forget the a**holes !

Unhappy people have to try to hurt others to feel superior.... You did not deserve his ugliness!!!

Yeah, lellow, I think the fact that my daughter was there made me feel worse! But she's my guardian angel and she took it like a champion. She actually said SO many amazing things like: don't worry, mom, you're losing weight and he doesn't even know it... After we were on the bus (and tears still coming) she made me laugh so much showing me pics from her iPad. Carol285, so funny you'd say that! That's exactly what goes through my head every time I encounter someone who has no class. Detchatt, you're right, I've done great so far. I started at 245 and that was only 3weeks ago! Miss679, thank you for your kind words. You described me exactly how I would describe myself and that's an amazing thing because you post something on a forum and you never know how it will come across to the readers. BANDits, THANK YOU ALL!!

Unhappy people have to try to hurt others to feel superior.... You did not deserve his ugliness!!!

I really didn't because I wasn't even being nasty when I was telling him "I need to know who's touching me", I was actually being "understanding" since I saw how much his sneakers meant to him. ;)

He's a jerk! People can be so mean. Don't let him get you down, you're losing weight, he'll always be a jerk!

He's a jerk! People can be so mean. Don't let him get you down' date=' you're losing weight, he'll always be a jerk![/quote']

Right on! <3

Omg wat a d**k dude get a grip there just sneekers I'd like 2 put my 300 BL foot up hiss ass wat a man he really is to be horrible to a mum with her child there two makes me so angry I want 2 hurt him lol I hope he gets goneareia and his bits fall off chin up chick he's not worth another Thourt Xxx

Omg wat a d**k dude get a grip there just sneekers I'd like 2 put my 300 BL foot up hiss ass wat a man he really is to be horrible to a mum with her child there two makes me so angry I want 2 hurt him lol I hope he gets goneareia and his bits fall off chin up chick he's not worth another Thourt Xxx

LoL! HAHAHAHA @BitsFallOff!!

You're not a wimp. No weird stranger should be touching you or insulting you. I'm sorry that happened.

Thanks, Ivy.

When idiots like this come into my life I have learned, it too some time, to say a pray asking God to give that person all the good and great things I would want in my life and then I go on living and don't think about the jerk any more.