Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm beginning to think I'm weird' date=' I was banded 7/15 and have lost 21lbs. I had my first fill 8/29, lost 3lbs after that but have not lost anything since. I can eat my cup of food and not be hungry for 3 hours so I think I might be green or at least getting close. I see people on the fill board who have had 3 or 4 fills already but I don't think I need another one. Am I weird or should I just be enjoying this?[/quote']

I have had 4 fills and one was too much at one time. I felt I was in the green for about 4 days after my last fill but now I can eat more and dont notice restriction. So I go back on Tuesday. I'm getting close I think!! Have you tried upping your calories by 100. I have been told to do that when I get stuck.

County roscommon... And I hate it.. Sent from my GT-S5830 using LapBandTalk

I lived right by O'Connell street Near Phisboro. I would always walk in the city. Abt 10 mins from my flat . How far away from the city centre? Will u move ?

County roscommon... And I hate it.. Sent from my GT-S5830 using LapBandTalk

I just moved back to the States!

I have had 4 fills and one was too much at one time. I felt I was in the green for about 4 days after my last fill but now I can eat more and dont notice restriction. So I go back on Tuesday. I'm getting close I think!! Have you tried upping your calories by 100. I have been told to do that when I get stuck.

I am trying to do that now. Hopefully the scale will start to move again. I have 2.5cc's in a 10cc band. I don't feel hungry so I will see how it goes.

I am trying to do that now. Hopefully the scale will start to move again. I have 2.5cc's in a 10cc band. I don't feel hungry so I will see how it goes.

I wish you lots of luck! :) some days I feel hungey like I could eat all days and others I have to make myself eat. So wierd! I have a 14cc band. I am at 9.2cc right now. Some days it feels tight but not many anymore.

I was banded on 8 July...had my first fill (only 3ml) it was nothing...I was expecting it to hurt! Piece of cake! 12 weeks post op and almost 40lbs without a fill...looking forward to seeing what this little fill will do for me. BEST decision I have ever made....! Happy Friday fellow banders.... Lisa

Msgal congrats to you. fills are a piece of cake.. If I'm honest the last one hurt a bit more I thought the thinner I got it would sting/pinch less.. Not so. But I'm the big scheme nothing compared to all the skeletal and muscular misery I was in. glad your doing so well

Frances

Sent from my GT-S5830 using LapBandTalk

Well 2.5 months post op.....down 54 lbs.

Some days I feel super hungry, other days I am not hungry.

Had 5.5ccs in, but I got a sinus infection and had a LOT of drainage. When they say it will clog the opening, let me tell you it will. If you have bad sinus problems keep some liquid mucinex on hand.....that is what the doc told me. Also they say some pure pineapple juice will help break it up.

The doctor had to remove .5cc of saline to relieve the pressure.

Msgal congrats to you. fills are a piece of cake.. If I'm honest the last one hurt a bit more I thought the thinner I got it would sting/pinch less.. Not so. But I'm the big scheme nothing compared to all the skeletal and muscular misery I was in. glad your doing so well

Frances

Thank you so much....I hope we all do well! On'y got 3 in my band....! Lisa

Angelina sinus trouble is a real misery. I recently took antibiotics for two weeks to cure sinusitis.. Really awful... Wow on the weight loss your doing amazingly. Hope your feeling better...

Hi to all my fellow july banders hope things are going well....

So, to try and breath a little life back into this thread, how about people let us know how you're doing. It can be a few words or a few paragraphs.

Me? 7 fills, at $250 a pop and still not really losing. A bit pissed that I did this but time will tell. Last one seemed to help with feeling full with less food. First time since I started this process.

Ok?

GO!

I was banded 13th July, only had 1 fill so far. Lost 49lbs so far. Steadily at 2 pounds a week for the last month or so. Aiming to lose another stone before Christmas though. Hardly ever hungry & managing to stay on track almost every day. So doing pretty well.

Hope everyone is doing well :)

Xx

I was banded july 3rd. I'm 86llb down. 100llbs to go.. I felt I had the green zone but not quite there. I'm working out 2 hours a day..and count every calorie..