Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

August 6th...time for a healthy change. anyone else new in august?

I called the doc and erica said that a slippage would be symtoms of not being able to eat or drink. Alot of reflux and alot of gagging just trying to swallow. Thank the Lord I have nothing like that. She told me if I still have the pain mon to call for appt. Load off my mind. Overdid today working cleaning this and that now site hurts pretty bad took a pain pill. I'm relaxing the rest of the evening. How are u coming along?

That's great news. I'm doing well. Getting my second fill today. And I've now lost 40lbs!! So happy to have lost 5 this week after staying the same for three weeks! I've got 4cc in at the moment and still not in the green zone. I'm eating more than a cup three times a day to satisfy my hunger so I definitely need today's fill.

That's great news. I'm doing well. Getting my second fill today. And I've now lost 40lbs!! So happy to have lost 5 this week after staying the same for three weeks! I've got 4cc in at the moment and still not in the green zone. I'm eating more than a cup three times a day to satisfy my hunger so I definitely need today's fill.

Angemc-sounds like you're on your way. 2nd fill just maybe what you need. I've hadv3 headaches today. Since I'm not really eating...oh well...I get my allergy testing on monday. We'll see then. Glad you're gettung your fill then maybe your losing will be more frequent. Night.

Ange

That is awesome! See all of a sudden proof goes the weight.

Well I had my second fill today and doc put another 1cc in, bringing me to a total of 6cc's. I was also pleased to see there was nothing wrong with my scales lol and his scales showed a 40lb loss since I started pre-op. I'm very happy to see things finally turning around :)

Well I had my second fill today and doc put another 1cc in' date=' bringing me to a total of 6cc's. I was also pleased to see there was nothing wrong with my scales lol and his scales showed a 40lb loss since I started pre-op. I'm very happy to see things finally turning around :)[/quote']

You go girl! Glad you're feeling it. Knowing your scales are showing the same is also is awesome . I'm so happy for you. You're doing it. WTG!

You go girl! Glad you're feeling it. Knowing your scales are showing the same is also is awesome . I'm so happy for you. You're doing it. WTG!

Thanks Donna450!! :)

Well I had my second fill today and doc put another 1cc in' date=' bringing me to a total of 6cc's. I was also pleased to see there was nothing wrong with my scales lol and his scales showed a 40lb loss since I started pre-op. I'm very happy to see things finally turning around :)[/quote']

Way to go!! You are inspiring me! I go to my doc this next week (for my first fill).Curious on my weight loss. So happy for you!!!!

You're very welcome. You earned it.

I weighed yesterday and lost 21 lbs so far. My pain is less but something still inflamed. But eating good. Had about 1/2 scrambled egg and a piece of bacon. Having a strawberry banana smoothie for lunch using my pro. Pdr. It all went down good. Small slow bites...I'm learning. Lol

Going to movie this afternoon... I can control myself.....popcorn is not going to derail me. I'm feeling really good and up that even with the little pain I am doing it.

I weighed yesterday and lost 21 lbs so far. My pain is less but something still inflamed. But eating good. Had about 1/2 scrambled egg and a piece of bacon. Having a strawberry banana smoothie for lunch using my pro. Pdr. It all went down good. Small slow bites...I'm learning. Lol

Going to movie this afternoon... I can control myself.....popcorn is not going to derail me. I'm feeling really good and up that even with the little pain I am doing it.

Way to go!! You are inspiring me! I go to my doc this next week (for my first fill).Curious on my weight loss. So happy for you!!!!

Thanks jama11 :)

21lbs is fantastic well done! :)

I'm still learning with the small bites, and this last fill is pushing me to get better at it because if I don't bite small and chew well, it gets stuck!!! Up until now I could still eat normally with no problems, but not now !!

I'm still learning with the small bites' date=' and this last fill is pushing me to get better at it because if I don't bite small and chew well, it gets stuck!!! Up until now I could still eat normally with no problems, but not now !![/quote']

Maybe ive asked you before but my memory is not snappy anymore. But where do u live and how old are you? If you don't mind. Hate to be too nosey.

I am 63 mentally disabled since 1996. I've had my bouts with depression, anger, suicide attempts, and at least 3x a full year at a time in a mental ward with lots of weeks inbetween over a 30 year period. I live in hudson fl about an hour north of tampa bay. We, husband of 45 years and one of our grown daughter and 2 g-kids 13& 6 live nearby. Other daughter in pa with her 4 kids. Don't get to see them often in person but skype frequently. We've lived here since 1989. We're retired now can hardly make our ss go month to month but live as well as possible and very happy. Waiting to win the fl powerball....like that'll ever hsppen. Lol

So thats me in at nut (excuse the expression) shell. Lol. I do have bioolar which is what the diagnosed me with. On meds and haven't been in a hospital for about 18 years. Meds work so does forgiveness.

I'm still learning with the small bites' date=' and this last fill is pushing me to get better at it because if I don't bite small and chew well, it gets stuck!!! Up until now I could still eat normally with no problems, but not now !![/quote']

Sorry but do you know who was going to setup possibly monthly checkins for august banders? I'm anxious to learn a little more about each of us since we've shared alot of our problems already along with our successes. We're like a family. And we're on this journey so close together. Anyhow hope whoever brought it up still wants to do it cause I'm in if we try it. Thx.

Sorry but do you know who was going to setup possibly monthly checkins for august banders? I'm anxious to learn a little more about each of us since we've shared alot of our problems already along with our successes. We're like a family. And we're on this journey so close together. Anyhow hope whoever brought it up still wants to do it cause I'm in if we try it. Thx.

It is set up under monthly support groups 2013 august. Would love you to join!

Maybe ive asked you before but my memory is not snappy anymore. But where do u live and how old are you? If you don't mind. Hate to be too nosey.

I am 63 mentally disabled since 1996. I've had my bouts with depression' date=' anger, suicide attempts, and at least 3x a full year at a time in a mental ward with lots of weeks inbetween over a 30 year period. I live in hudson fl about an hour north of tampa bay. We, husband of 45 years and one of our grown daughter and 2 g-kids 13& 6 live nearby. Other daughter in pa with her 4 kids. Don't get to see them often in person but skype frequently. We've lived here since 1989. We're retired now can hardly make our ss go month to month but live as well as possible and very happy. Waiting to win the fl powerball....like that'll ever hsppen. Lol

So thats me in at nut (excuse the exp<b></b>ression) shell. Lol. I do have bioolar which is what the diagnosed me with. On meds and haven't been in a hospital for about 18 years. Meds work so does forgiveness.[/quote']

No I don't mind you asking at all... I'm 36, married with twin 5 year old girls. I live in Australia in Traralgon, which is a lovely suburb about an hour and a half from the city of Melbourne. I'm a kindergarten teacher but not working this school year.