Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Exercise Today

I am so proud of myself. On Sunday, with all my friends and family watching, I completed the 2006 Danskin Women's Triathlon at Disney (1/4-mile swim; 9 mile bike; then a 2 mile run). It was such an emotional time, not only for my weight loss goal, but that the event supports breast cancer research and many of the participants are survivors. I started training for it just after New Year's and met my fitness goal 63 lbs. lighter. I teared up at the check-in, the start line, running through Cinderella's Castle and down right broke down at the finish line. What a feeling! I'm still in the clouds.

That's an AWESOME achievement. Huge congratulations. You must feel incredible about having done that.

I am so proud of myself. On Sunday, with all my friends and family watching, I completed the 2006 Danskin Women's Triathlon at Disney (1/4-mile swim; 9 mile bike; then a 2 mile run). It was such an emotional time, not only for my weight loss goal, but that the event supports breast cancer research and many of the participants are survivors. I started training for it just after New Year's and met my fitness goal 63 lbs. lighter. I teared up at the check-in, the start line, running through Cinderella's Castle and down right broke down at the finish line. What a feeling! I'm still in the clouds. .

O.M.G. Way to go! You should be proud of yourself! You are my LBT idol right now.

LOL, mine too!

Here's the plan for today:

1. 3 mile run @ 4.5mph
  2. 15 mile bike ride
  3. 4 sets of 12 reps 5lb weights bicept curls
  4. 4 sets of 12 reps 10lbs tricpet curls
  5. 125 regular crunches
  6. 125 twisting (leg in the air) crunches
  7. 100 leg lifts each side

<!-- / message --><!-- edit note -->

I need some more running clothes. Well another sports bra at least. I'm waiting for them to finish in the dryer so I can do my 5km. I think I'll do an interval program today.

I need some more running clothes. Well another sports bra at least. I'm waiting for them to finish in the dryer so I can do my 5km. I think I'll do an interval program today.

Me too! I am finding that I'm having to wash clothes daily just to get my sports bras and sauna outfits in form for the next workout. I need 5 workout outfits, since I already have 2, so that I can have one for everyday of the week.:cry They are expensive though. Anything health related, (running pants, sports bras, sneakers) are all marked up. It's almost like the makers are saying, "Oh so you wanna get in shape do you? Well you'll have to pay big!"

35 mile bike trudge starting at 10:00AM EST. Should be back by noon. Here....

I....

Go.............

I'm out of town and out of whack...

I did a nature walk of very little distance but lots of uphill stuff on Friday.

Took yesterday off.

Today I'm going to try and walk the area I'm in. I'm waaaaaaaay back in the mountains. I think it's a steady slight incline up to the house I'm staying.

I love visiting friends but MAN it messes up my groove! Monday I'm back in the saddle with my regular routine.

Plans for today:

250 crunches

500 leg lifts

100 toe raises

100 bicep curls w/ 4lb. weight

100 tricep curls w/ 4lb. weight

100 lateral raises w/ 2lb. weight

Belated Birthday lovin' from my husband :) :kiss

Thursday... Water Aerobics

Friday..... 6 mile bike ride, 20 laps in pool

Sat... Water aerobics, laps in poool

Sunday... today: Cleaned whole house from top to bottom! 3 hours! some laps in pool.

My house needs some cleaning. I'm back and alive and down 3lbs from the ride. I think it's Water weight but it manages to stay off. Is my liver gonna survive this?

Hehe, Tellymelly, I gotta have that bra. I couldnt run without it, I'd knock myself out. I also find yep, I need proper wicking running gear because I run on the treadmill inside a lot of the time. Its winter here, the heating is on, it gets really hot! I throw open the sliding door and the treadmill has fans on it, but it still gets really hot.

I have 3 kids though. The washing is horrendous, its like a full time job.

Holy moley telly! You kicked butt! I am impressed. I almost died after 6 miles..... Keep this up you'll lose all your weight in 6 months LOL

I was also banded by Dr. Rumbaut .... It was a great experience for me. How about you?