Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Exercise Today

I ran in my first fun run this morning! Its mothers day in Australia, I ran in the mothers day classic, the proceeds go to breast cancer research. I ran the 4km run in 29 minutes, my sister came down from Sydney to do it with me (even though she could have done in in Sydney) did the 8km in 38 minutes.

I'm hooked! Training for this run has kept me focussed and motivated and gotten me through that initial six weeks where you tend to drop out of execise programs. I'm doing my next race, a 5km on June 18, the "Run to the G" which goes from Federation Square in Melbourne to the MCG (our big cricket ground). Cant wait. Now I have a reason to train harder and add a kilometre to my distance.

Happy Mom's day!

I rode my bike for 5 miles, swam 20 laps and did 50 crunchs.

No ice cream for me Telly!

Weee doggy! I love that you did all of that DOC. You impress me. You are the first to do 5 miles on the bike that I am aware of... besides me.

You go girl! Keep on keeping on.

Telly...., your positive attitude is keeping me going! SOOOO, you better keep it up Girl!

Kisses,

d

I want to apologize to everyone for skipping yesterday's exercise. I'm getting my butt back in gear today and will be doing the following very shortly:

20 minute The Method cardio exercise video

250 crunches

500 leg lifts (250 each leg - combo of side, inner, back, front)

125 toe raises

100 bicep curls w/ 4lb. weight

100 tricep curls w/ 4lb. weight

100 lateral raises w/ 2lb. weight

I want to apologize to everyone for skipping yesterday's exercise. I'm getting my butt back in gear today and will be doing the following very shortly:

20 minute The Method cardio exercise video

250 crunches

125 toe raises

Allz I gotz to say is Trica_K must have legs like "the Hulk" cuz damn I can't do 500 leg lifts..... just not in me cards... lmao:heh: It killed me majorly to do 25 each leg. I can bike, can jog/run/walk for long distances but..........hell noo! I can't do 500. Geesh Louise!

You go Tricia_K. Seriously looking to see Wonderwoman's legs one day :)

Allz I gotz to say is Trica_K must have legs like "the Hulk" cuz damn I can't do 500 leg lifts..... just not in me cards... lmao:heh: It killed me majorly to do 25 each leg. I can bike, can jog/run/walk for long distances but..........hell noo! I can't do 500. Geesh Louise!

You go Tricia_K. Seriously looking to see Wonderwoman's legs one day :)

LOL...that was hilarious!! I had to read it to my friend Shonda who is visiting from Oregon. We both got a good laugh out of it.

We all have our "thing" and I guess mine happens to be leg lifts!! Ha ha. I can't bike ride for long distances as my butt falls asleep and my legs actually get tired. I can't jog for very long either. I can walk, walk, walk forever like you but it's so DANG hot here, I stay indoors most of the time now.

250 crunches

100 toe raises

05/15/2006 - DAY OFF

05/16/2006 - 4 mile run (RUN/Jog) on treadmill @ 4mph and 6.6 mile bike ride

Plan for today

05/17/2006 - 2 mile run @ 4mph, 13.2 mile bike ride

3 sets of 12 reps 5lb weights bicept curls

3 sets of 12 reps 10lbs tricpet curls

100 regular crunches

100 twisting (leg in the air) crunches

50 leg lifts each side (sighs)

05/16/2006 - 4 mile run (RUN/Jog) on treadmill @ 4mph and 6.6 mile bike ride

Plan for today

05/17/2006 - 2 mile run @ 4mph, 13.2 mile bike ride

3 sets of 12 reps 5lb weights bicept curls

3 sets of 12 reps 10lbs tricpet curls

100 regular crunches

100 twisting (leg in the air) crunches

50 leg lifts each side (sighs)

Yay telly!! You rock, girlfriend!!

Plans for today -

3 miles on recumbant bike @ 10mph, pulse rate 130

250 crunches

100 toe raises

Oh gosh Tricia.... I have to tell you that you have OFFICIALLY killed my thighs. But they sure are looking pretty sweet... and let's just say that last night.. the hubby couldn't keep his hands off *wink wink*

Oh gosh Tricia.... I have to tell you that you have OFFICIALLY killed my thighs. But they sure are looking pretty sweet... and let's just say that last night.. the hubby couldn't keep his hands off *wink wink*
Ha ha....pretty soon you'll be right up there with me!! Can you imagine what he'll be doing then? :biggrin1: