Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

LADIES CAN WE TALK? :-)

Well I only noticed the boobs one day because my bra didn't roll up anymore (Was a 46 and in denial so stayed with a 44) I was like huh I must have lost something lol

My fanny was the first to go. I have no butt at all.

Mine came off fairly evenly to start with but the last 14lb seemed to come straight off my boobs! I went from a 38g to a 34C and let me tell you it was not pretty, it was like the ultimate trade off. After coping with shovelling the sad little sack of beagles ears type skin into my bras for 2 years and having the trauma of rolling over at night and trapping my own nipple under my arm and waking myself up - yes really - I treated myself to a brand new set. I viewed it more as a restoration project than an augmentation ;) Did exactly the same thing when I had to fold my tummy into my trousers, best decisions I made in a long time, I have a better body in my 40's than I had in my 20's and it is all thanks to my band (and a couple of very skilled plastic surgeons lol)

Mine came off fairly evenly to start with but the last 14lb seemed to come straight off my boobs! I went from a 38g to a 34C and let me tell you it was not pretty' date=' it was like the ultimate trade off. After coping with shovelling the sad little sack of beagles ears type skin into my bras for 2 years and having the trauma of rolling over at night and trapping my own nipple under my arm and waking myself up - yes really - I treated myself to a brand new set. I viewed it more as a restoration project than an augmentation ;) Did exactly the same thing when I had to fold my tummy into my trousers, best decisions I made in a long time, I have a better body in my 40's than I had in my 20's and it is all thanks to my band (and a couple of very skilled plastic surgeons lol)[/quote']

I love how you describe everything , especially the beagle ears LMFAO! It cracked me up and made my day thank you! Oh by the way, I have beagle ears Lol!

I notice my face and waist - I have an hourglass figure under all this! :) Feels good when I put on a dress and you can see it (even just a little!).

For me the first place I seen the lose was my face and butt....the best place was my shoulders !

Mine came off fairly evenly to start with but the last 14lb seemed to come straight off my boobs! I went from a 38g to a 34C and let me tell you it was not pretty' date=' it was like the ultimate trade off. After coping with shovelling the sad little sack of beagles ears type skin into my bras for 2 years and having the trauma of rolling over at night and trapping my own nipple under my arm and waking myself up - yes really - I treated myself to a brand new set. I viewed it more as a restoration project than an augmentation ;) Did exactly the same thing when I had to fold my tummy into my trousers, best decisions I made in a long time, I have a better body in my 40's than I had in my 20's and it is all thanks to my band (and a couple of very skilled plastic surgeons lol)[/quote']

Oh the nipple pinch! I hate that!

It was my face. But my lower half went away faster than my upper body. I would love to lose a couple bra sizes! Anyway most people did not know I was banded until much later so when people started saying I looked much younger and my face was thinner I really started knowing I was losing. My weight came off a couple pounds at a time in my journey. It was pretty slow and I was discouraged while it happened until I was reminded that slow loss is better for me. It was a promise I made to myself at surgery, "not buying any new clothes until I can shop somewhere besides Lane Bryant" that kept me going. I was a size 22 or 24 before surgery and I was really surprised that even thought the pounds where slow the flab was quicker. I walked into a Macy's about 5 months after surgery and bought some size 16 pants. Never went back to Lane Bryant's.

It was my face. But my lower half went away faster than my upper body. I would love to lose a couple bra sizes! Anyway most people did not know I was banded until much later so when people started saying I looked much younger and my face was thinner I really started knowing I was losing. My weight came off a couple pounds at a time in my journey. It was pretty slow and I was discouraged while it happened until I was reminded that slow loss is better for me. It was a promise I made to myself at surgery' date=' "not buying any new clothes until I can shop somewhere besides Lane Bryant" that kept me going. I was a size 22 or 24 before surgery and I was really surprised that even thought the pounds where slow the flab was quicker. I walked into a Macy's about 5 months after surgery and bought some size 16 pants. Never went back to Lane Bryant's.[/quote']

I love it! That is my goal to get out of Roamans, Lane Bryant and ALL those plus size catalogs and the women's section of Macy's and Dillard's.

I still have an emotional attachment to my size 22's, 24's because I'm not below a size 20 yet and to me size 18 is where I want to start shopping at size 16 or below will make me very happy. I want to shop in the misses dept for clothes, not quite there yet. I want it bad!

Well dear' date=' you may not lose the cup size but you may have to scoop them up to fill the cup! Waaahhh! I'm saving for a boob job as a reward once I reach and stay at goal. I've lost weight in the past but have NEVER had them take on this new form and I hate it. Nothing that a wonder bra can't fix when dressed but.....[/quote']

I just had the Mommy Makeover surgery in May! Beast lift & Tummy Tuck. That was my reward too :). Best reward ever!

For me it was the face, then boobs, stomach, thighs and butt! When I was first banded my bra size was a 42 or 44 DD. I went to the store Intimacy and got a real bra fitting for the first time. I'm now a 32D. I will never have to get a Lane Bryant bra again!

My stomach and thighs and waist. Boobs went from 44dd to 42dd so far. Was wearing size 26/28 now wearing 18/20. Looking forward to smaller sizes!

Lost my boobs first. And my butt. My tummy and double chin were the last to go. Kinda sucked to be me! My thighs NEVER really lost and looked thinner.

But I have since had a boob job, and on Monday I get Lipo for my tummy and my thighs, so screw you, body shape! lol!

Definitely lost my boobs first. I was hoping age would be on my side but didn't happen to be so lucky.

Now I'm saving for new boobs, a tt, and brachioplasty. Dont get me wrong, I love my body and wouldn't ever go back to the old one, but boy does it suck having loose skin and no boobs at 25!