Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Date set for June 27th - anybody scheduled for the same week?

Wow. I had trouble peeing too. Glad I'm not alone. I know I need to get up more put the Percocet and phenegran knock me out! To the veterans. How long did it take you to feel normal again ?.

It took me about a week before I was feeling "normal" but I still had low energy because of the small amount of calories I wss consuming.

Day 4 post op, still a little sore but feeling better. Im able to start my full liquids, more variety.

Hi Everyone, I am on postop Day 4 and I started cooking. I cannot stand the canned Soups anymore. Today I made a delicious yellow split pea Soup (only salt and pepper added) then pureed it and added Water to make it thinner. Tomorrow will be lentil soup day. My imagination started to go wild: creamy potato leek soup, sweet potato soup, cauliflower soup, you name it... :) I want real food!!!!!!!!!!!! Anybody feel the same way?

Hi Everyone, I am on postop Day 4 and I started cooking. I cannot stand the canned Soups anymore. Today I made a delicious yellow split pea Soup (only salt and pepper added) then pureed it and added Water to make it thinner. Tomorrow will be lentil soup day. My imagination started to go wild: creamy potato leek soup, sweet potato soup, cauliflower soup, you name it... :) I want real food!!!!!!!!!!!! Anybody feel the same way?

Where do you live? I'm coming over for soup!! I'll bring the sf popsicles for dessert.

I would probably wrestle a piece of bread away from a screaming, hungry baby right about now. I'm not afraid to admit it.

Too funny Beanie08...my biggest weakness is bread, pastas & chips & dips. I am still bloated & full of gas... Been trying to walk but that's doesn't help. Haven't been hungry well a little but not like when I was on my preop diet. I'm on my 2nd bottle of pain meds today & my stomach is scratching like crazy!!

I haven't been able to keep up with the 90gms of Protein a day. I'm just not hungry although i do keep sipping on Water all day. As far a cream soups.. What kind should I buy? What's best and tasteful? How about the non fat yogurt?

I liked one Soup so far, that was Latin style black been soup (has cilantro flavor and is mildly spicy. Butternut squash was not good for me, was slightly sweet. This is the point when I gave up and started to make my own Soups today:) I have not tried Tomato yet.

I was just reminded by my drs office that I don't start cream Soups until week 3. :(

I am sorry for the news Areli! Here they let us be on a full liquid diet after day 2. Only day one was clear liquid (broth, tee etc).

Areli are you still on Clear Liquids?

Yes Im still in the full líquids for the next 2 weeks, cream of wheat, Greek yogurt and cottage cheese with fruit puréed, I'll see how I do!

Hey ladies, seems like you are all doing well? I will def fly accross the world to come get some of that soup! I do not allow myself in the kitchen as I fear I might just lick everything that's tasty, which is everything at this moment.

Anyways wanted to ask whether anyone 'feels' the band. I'm either having suvere hunger pains or this thing is scratching on the inside!

Hi Binx,

The Soup is awaiting in Pennsylvania :)

I can only feel my port, not the band. I hope I will never feel the band, actually.

The big news was yesterday that I was able to roll on my side at night (both directions).

I also can feel my port, not my band. I'm guessing the itching is from healing. Anyone else get really hungry but is just too lazy/sick of the options to eat? How many calories a day are you all getting? I'm still less than 400/day

Hey ladies. I am DEFINITELY hungry but I'm allowed to eat "mushies" and advance as tolerated. The most that I have eaten is tuna! Getting pretty tired of it. Thinking about a baked potato today!!! I slept in the bed last night and I've actually burped a few times today! I'm super excited!