Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So I was banded 4 months ago and I am down 25 lbs. I started out walking about 30 minutes 3-4 times a week. I have gotten in a rut and I haven't been doing any type of exercise. Does anyone have any recommendations of what I need to do so I can jump start my weight loss again. Also, I have gotten out of the habit of taking my lunch with me to work, and I will just grab something. Can anyone offer any advice for that as well. Any help with these issues is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

You aren't doing that bad regarding weight loss, and your walking routine sounds like it would be a good thing to keep actively pursuing.

Watch your calories, and make sure you have enough Protein. Eating on the run shouldn't be bad, but we all have to be careful of what we are putting in our mouths. It can be difficult!

Sounds like you know what you need to do, just need the motivation to do it. You've done it before, you can do it again. Exercise is something that you need to schedule each day, just like a meeting. Maybe find a buddy to walk with to help keep you accountable?

As far as lunches, I prefer to brown bag it so I know what I am getting. When we have left overs, I package it up for lunches as I am putting things away. Measuring as I go. This way it's easy to grab and go.

Put the exercise back in and consider making your lunches again and that should help you get back on track!

Im with sp70. It sounds like you know what you need to do. I will tell you I have to plan in order to exercise and eat right. I pack my gym bag every morning before I leave for work so that I can stop by the gym before I come home. if I come home first, it wont happen. I pack my lunch and Snacks for the day. That way I don't have to make choices and there is no chance of making a bad one. It really keeps me on track. Plan, plan, plan! Once you do these things for a while they become habit and it will become easy. Good luck!

Thanks everyone! I just need to get back in a routine of doing the right things!

Go for a walk regularly. Walk about 30-50 minutes is good for health and weight lose. Swimming is also a good game for losing weight. Take green tea and proper diet.

Don't feel like your the only one.. I have lost almost 90 lbs since I started last July. I have stopped loosing weight and stopped eating correctly( been eating whatever I want. I am now stuck in my process and have recently decided that's enough and have started back with the program like from the beginning... We can do we just have to make the decision to do it.

Well,According to me that exercises burn the fat more effectively and control the cholesterol level which lead to healthy heart so i like the exercises work.Exercises are the best source for keep fitness of the body and raise of the metabolism....

I would never advocate bad food choices but a white hot metabolism will burn through practically any food choice so long as you don't break the rules of energy balance. The weaker your metabolism the more strict food choices have to be. Focus on export side and continually challenge yourself. If walking is a challenge then that's fine for now but you should progress past the point when just walking no longer provides sufficient challenge and you have to elevate your game to more strenuous activities.

Brad