Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Date set: July 11th - any other July banders?

It's okay kbush no one took it as the site wasn't good, or not for you, or not as good etc... This site has thousands of people and we get instant feedback and we need that because we r healing and comparing our symptoms. This site is easy to click on and read. The fb I am part of I just see later on me checking in on the site because in regular daily life I check fb regularly as I have that app as well. I will still keep this app for sure. I love it and all the ladies on here. I'm so glad ur doin well kbush I was worried about your trip. You seem to be a day ahead of me with healing symptoms!

Hope everyone's doing better! I sure am. Not too much pain this morning at all, some back pain (I'm guessing from gas pain) but that's pretty much it! It's getting easier and easier to get out of bed without pain. I'm still hungry, but I'm having Tomato Soup and cream of chicken which is definitely more filling than broth.< /p>

It's okay kbush no one took it as the site wasn't good' date=' or not for you, or not as good etc... This site has thousands of people and we get instant feedback and we need that because we r healing and comparing our symptoms. This site is easy to click on and read. The fb I am part of I just see later on me checking in on the site because in regular daily life I check fb regularly as I have that app as well. I will still keep this app for sure. I love it and all the ladies on here. I'm so glad ur doin well kbush I was worried about your trip. You seem to be a day ahead of me with healing symptoms![/quote']

How are you feeling this morning? Are you still in pain? I only have 1 incision that bothers me and its the biggest one on the top of my tummy.

Rmbk what day did u have surgery and where r u goin? Are u driving? How are your other symptoms? Sorry I'm asking a lot of you.. I get excited when I hear from new people. You seem young in your photo do you mind telling me your age I'm 25.

I'm leaving the house today. I'm not used to be home all weekend.

Enjoy the day!

Sprinkle I had surgery on Wed 07/10! I haven't driven yet but yesterday I was out for 3-4 hours shopping and running errands with my mom and had no problems. I was only a little sore when I got home, and just iced my incisions a little and didn't even need the pain meds. I have been taking them but I think I'm going to go without today and see how it is! And yes I am young lol I'm 22

So glad everyone is doing better today. Yes, the cream Soups are definitely more filling than broth. I am enjoying Popsicles today! I hope everyone has a fantastic day!!!!

Oh okay rmbk I'm glad we areose in age. I may walk around bay village today which is a small shopping areas at night time. It's on the Island so it will be nice and cool at night. I still am taking my pain meds they help me walk and move because I still have gas. Those of you that are passed all that I'm so jealous but my gas is 1000 times better than it was. I also haven't iced my incisions. I don't know if they are sore I refuse to touch them. And I'm afraid the coldness will irritate then. I just hate touching boo boos if they don't hurt.

I'm eating baby food for Breakfast. I don't see why babies like this....it's way sweet and I'm not a fan of sweet puddings and stuff. Only 10 more days of this

Hahaha! I have baby food waiting for me in my cabinets for post op!

I need to get my day started....leaving for vacation tomorrow, which should be interesting for my preop diet. I'm not on liquids though, so I guess it will be easier than it would for most. Thankful. I haven't eaten today because I think I had too much Protein yesterday and woke up still feeling full. NEVER thought I would say that as a person who is really particular about meat. Not a vegetarian, but just very picky about quality. I used to overeat or eat all the wrong foods, so I guess I've never realized the true feeling protein can give when eating healthy!

I need to get my day started....leaving for vacation tomorrow' date=' which should be interesting for my preop diet. I'm not on liquids though, so I guess it will be easier than it would for most. Thankful. I haven't eaten today because I think I had too much Protein yesterday and woke up still feeling full. NEVER thought I would say that as a person who is really particular about meat. Not a vegetarian, but just very picky about quality. I used to overeat or eat all the wrong foods, so I guess I've never realized the true feeling Protein can give when eating healthy![/quote']

Post-op vacation starts tomorrow and I have o eat baby food and I can't go swimming.

Enjoy your vacation! Jackie my post op instructiions said no swimming fir 2 weeks. Hows the baby food kbush?

When can we swim?

When I asked my doctor this question just before my surgery, he said 2 weeks post-op, which is when I am seeing him again (tomorrow). I have the impression that he reevaluates everything at that appointment to make sure all is well & if it is he will give me the clearance to do more strenuous exercise (biking, swimming, etc.).