Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Date set: July 11th - any other July banders?

Omg the has strips was phenomenal! I have been farting and burping and can finally breathe normal! I took about 4 and they were the best thing ever I wish I took them sooner. I am also on Clear Liquids but my doctor did say some people get an appetite and start to crave variety. I had broth and Water and pops but today I also had Tomato Soup watered down with my pills crushed in it And it was fine. My doc said they also try to have people do clear cause if I have Tomato Soup (red in color) Nd throw up and it red they don't know if its blood or not. He even said the same for red pops he said stay away from red Nd darker colors at first cause if I get sick it might be harder to tell why. The tomato Soup satisfied me and I felt good about it. Small sips and was great. I also had my mom pour the soup through a small strainer just in case. Karen I know has cream of mushroom or chicken that was puréed heavily and strained and she enjoyed it. I also saw some people had eggs and instant box mashed potatoes. It's all how you feel my doc said. Don't push it and if u feel discomfort stop. Now that I finally burped and farted a lot I was able to have an Italian ice. Anything cold bothered me cause I felt it in my chest and thought it was due to surgery but once I burped a lot I ate and was much more comfortable. I highly highly recommend the gas x strips cause like I said after having 4 of them I was letting lose and I feel tons better! I am excited to see how I feel tomorrow. Wish you all well and a comfortable night and may we all wake up with much less

Pain and more positive feelings! Good night my skinny angels!!!!

What's Mfp

My Fitness Pal app that let's you track everything you eat, Water intake, exercise, share your food diary with friends, along with encouragement and support. I'm alaskanole (username); mynolefamily@hotmail.com for anyone who joins and wants to add me!

I am just taking in all the info since I won't be banded until the 31st. It seems like docs have very different plans and advice and everyone's body and band also have their own plans! Getting nervous to see how mine will react! Wishing all of you in post op as little discomfort as possible and grateful for all of your info and shared experiences!!

I am just taking in all the info since I won't be banded until the 31st. It seems like docs have very different plans and advice and everyone's body and band also have their own plans! Getting nervous to see how mine will react! Wishing all of you in post op as little discomfort as possible and grateful for all of your info and shared experiences!!

This site is very informative. I'd rather be on here than FB

YES! Very informative from others who really understand how you're feeling and are living the experience.

The fb site has info as well that's great this is fantastic now though. I think we r looking for relief right now and this site is perfect. Weeks from now though I know fb will be easier I'm sure. I really hope we all still communicate. You ladies are what got me through the harder thing in my life coco

Cxy..... Did a great job putting it together and I could see myself using that more often in the future ... Sorry last response sent too soon!

I never got the invite to the FB site.

I think it was set up by crayolaphoenix...I haven't messaged her yet, but would like to join. Not sure which I'll use more, but my FB time is kind of random and very inconsistent, so this will probably be most beneficial at least for now.

I can't remember her exact name it was long she comments every now and then but it's a fb private group that people r on that have it or having it and saw thing as here has advice and stories Etc. this is much more open and quick with responses but I think down the line it will be easier to communicate and check in with each other because I check my fb a lot. I'm on here cause I'm in pain and checkin in with everyone to compare and see how everyone is feeling on here. I slept for 3 hours really good and woke up with a lot of tooting. Once I'm done ill go back

Good morning! Feeling better by the day! Hope everyone else is also. Still have some gas gas and have not had a BM yet. I did have puréed and strained cr if chicken Soup yesterday, it was pretty good. Tried a new Protein Powder synta 6 strawberry . It is delicious!!!! Finally going back to my home today, I have been recovering at my sisters home. I have 2 Shih-poos, max & Hannah, I miss them so much!

Have a great day !!!!!!!!!

Hey all! I have a surgery date of July 25th. I am on my 4th day of the 14 day liquid diet. I have read everyone's post up to here. I wish everyone a speedy recovery and safe surgeries! I would love to chat with anyone waiting or has had the band placed. Cheers! Adrienne

I never got the invite to the FB site.

Hi kbush & anyone else who wants to join the FB group (in addition to this group & / or MFP)...... I have found all 3 of them to be very helpful and supportive!!! If you want to join the Facebook page, send a message to Crayolaphoenix with your email address that is associated with your Facebook account & she will gladly add you. :)

No one is taking away from the usefulness, help, & support of this site! It's AWESOME! The FB site is simply extra support if you want it. :)

Hi kbush & anyone else who wants to join the FB group (in addition to this group & / or MFP)...... I have found all 3 of them to be very helpful and supportive!!! If you want to join the Facebook page' date=' send a message to Crayolaphoenix with your email address that is associated with your Facebook account & she will gladly add you. :)

No one is taking away from the usefulness, help, & support of this site! It's AWESOME! The FB site is simply extra support if you want it. :)[/quote']

I think everyone misunderstood what I meant. What I meant was I'd rather be on here than on FB with my everyday FB family. It had nothing to do with the site she created.

I'm leaving the house today. I'm not used to be home all weekend.