Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Date set: July 11th - any other July banders?

Makes sense sprinkle! They did a hiatal hernia repair and some kind of anterior plication for GERD along with the lap band. Could be why I have staples, one of my incisions is about 2 inches the other 4 are very small I an having the staples removed Wednesday afternoon. I am going to go sit through my surgeons pre op seminar with a friend that wants to have the lap band done now! I am so happy to see her look into this!!!

Day 3 post op. I've been so agitated by my has pains I haven't really eaten. I'm still sipping on my same bottle of Water.

However this morning I'm trying to eat some Jello. Band pain is minimal. I keep trying to walk out the gas but it's not leaving fast enough!!

Good for you.. Yes that's why u have staples I'm sure... My friend was looking into as well and when I told her I was having it done she made a consultation and is going in next week. I'm happy to have influenced her into having a healthier life!!!

Makes sense sprinkle! They did a hiatal hernia repair and some kind of anterior plication for GERD along with the lap band. Could be why I have staples' date=' one of my incisions is about 2 inches the other 4 are very small I an having the staples removed Wednesday afternoon. I am going to go sit through my surgeons pre op seminar with a friend that wants to have the lap band done now! I am so happy to see her look into this!!![/quote']

I had a hernia repaired as well. I noticed that i havent had any heartburn. before drinking Water gave me heartburn. i have a few of my friends on the lap band wagon!

Me too Mariah I have gas pain still not as bad but i wish I was able to toot and burp more

Are you taking GasX or anything similar?

I was and then I thought that might not help me release it I bought the strips... Just took a prescription antacid so hopefully something will help with bloating and gas

I was and then I thought that might not help me release it I bought the strips... Just took a prescription antacid so hopefully something will help with bloating and gas

I made the mistake of taking GasX my first day home and I was miserable!!! After it wore off I didn't take it anymore and the gas started to flow.

That's great kbush! Maybe heartburn is gone forever... Keeping fingers crossed!

I didn't have any gas x today and we should tell people gas x is a big no no that was something everyone on this app raved about "make sure U have gas x" so I did ... Gas x doesn't help make it flow and come out though?

I didn't have any gas x today and we should tell people gas x is a big no no that was something everyone on this app raved about "make sure U have gas x" so I did ... Gas x doesn't help make it flow and come out though?

Are you waking? As soon as the stuff was out of my system I felt like a new woman! I wasted money on that purchase. Good luck

Just catching up on today's posts. I agree - this site is such a support for me. I love it and am so happy to have each of you in my life. There is also a useful fb private group that @crayolaphoenix started that I'm in - msg her and she will add you.

I use MFP all day and find it necessary for my own accountability. I know I'm already linked to some On here and welcome new friends! My name there is avivasrobinson.

The shower today was great. Still have some iodine and adhesive gunk on my tummy but got lots of it off.my stomach is swollen in a lumpy way by each incision but I am sure that will heal in time.

About to start my 3rd Isopure of the day. Yesterday got 30g of Protein in. Hoping to double that today.

Just catching up on today's posts. I agree - this site is such a support for me. I love it and am so happy to have each of you in my life. There is also a useful fb private group that @crayolaphoenix started that I'm in - msg her and she will add you.

I use MFP all day and find it necessary for my own accountability. I know I'm already linked to some On here and welcome new friends! My name there is avivasrobinson.

The shower today was great. Still have some iodine and adhesive gunk on my tummy but got lots of it off.my stomach is swollen in a lumpy way by each incision but I am sure that will heal in time.

About to start my 3rd Isopure of the day. Yesterday got 30g of Protein in. Hoping to double that today.

Good job with the protein!!! I'm only getting about 250-300 calories in a day.

Do you have an idea about how much food we can take in as far as ounces?