Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Date set: July 11th - any other July banders?

I know I feel like we are all good friends its insane lol! It's nice though to compare my feelings with everyone's because its reassuring to k ow I am normal and healing well. If I had a symptom or pain that wasn't mentioned In my paper is freak so it's nice to get everyone's input because someone's doctor might have mentioned something mine didn't. This site has been my biggest support and I view it as a true blessing.

I know I feel like we are all good friends its insane lol! It's nice though to compare my feelings with everyone's because its reassuring to k ow I am normal and healing well. If I had a symptom or pain that wasn't mentioned In my paper is freak so it's nice to get everyone's input because someone's doctor might have mentioned something mine didn't. This site has been my biggest support and I view it as a true blessing.

I'm catching up on everyone's posts. Last night was my first nite here at my own home. I was recovering at my moms . I didn't sleep a lick. At all.,, I love this site. I have already met some friends forever! I can vent and get support on here.

I'm still trying to figure out what types of things I can eat. It's like I'm scared to eat. Jeez....but sticking to the full liquids during this phase. I'm post op 8.

I'm set for Tuesday! July 16th!!! I'm in my 2 week preop diet....3 Protein Shakes a day with Clear Liquids in between. I'm down 10 pounds so far!

Feeling positive!

Awesome! Mine is on July 31st. I am on Day 4 of PreOp diet and doing great. Lost 7.6 lbs so far. My doctor has me on the Sugar Busters diet, so I'm allowed to eat actual food, just high protein/low carb/sugar. Good luck on Tuesday! Stay positive!

Hey, I don't think my doctor gave me a calorie limit....or I don't remember....for my PreOp diet, which is Sugar Busters, not a liquid diet. What does/did everyone else take in per day approximately?? I'm tracking on MFP and getting about 900-1,000 cal/day. Making sure I get my Protein in, but not sure if I'm getting enough of what I need. Lost 7.6 lbs in 3 days.

It felt so good to shower and change by bandages. I have staples in. Anyone else have staples?

Couldn't agree more, this site and you folks have been a god send!

Hooray for us!!!!

It would probably be a god idea for us to follow and support each other on MFP. MFP is just a little extra incentive to make us accountable. Accountability is everything!

Yes 3 pounds. So now I'm down 15. Are you eating anything?

Eating just Jello but its not all sugar free jello. And I am drinking broth.< /p>

I'm catching up on everyone's posts. Last night was my first nite here at my own home. I was recovering at my moms . I didn't sleep a lick. At all.' date=', I love this site. I have already met some friends forever! I can vent and get support on here.

I'm still trying to figure out what types of things I can eat. It's like I'm scared to eat. Jeez....but sticking to the full liquids during this phase. I'm post op 8.[/quote']

I was gong to ask you if you we're home yet. How are you feeling?

I didn't have staples Karen I think just glue and tape to hold my incisions together mine are very small they said

What's Mfp

My fitness pal

Eating just Jello but its not all sugar free jello. And I am drinking broth.< /p>

Jello and puddings have a freaky texture. I've been looking for other things. Any ideas?

Great idea... Is that an app? Karen everyone is different and placements and stuff are different on everyone body maybe where they had to place your stuff was in tougher areas that needed staples for reinforcement. Idt I have to change my dressings... They are just small pieces of tape. I go back to dr sometime next week I'm sure they will change it. I have a y button ring and an incision is near it so I couldn't put ring back In and I hope it doesn't close. I have had it for like 5 years though!

Great idea... Is that an app? Karen everyone is different and placements and stuff are different on everyone body maybe where they had to place your stuff was in tougher areas that needed staples for reinforcement. Idt I have to change my dressings... They are just small pieces of tape. I go back to dr sometime next week I'm sure they will change it. I have a y button ring and an incision is near it so I couldn't put ring back In and I hope it doesn't close. I have had it for like 5 years though!

Yes it an app. Is anyone from the Dallas/ Fort Worth area?