Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'd like to chime in a bit as well. I am mature enough to know that not every statement i receive on here is going to be all fluff and sugar coated. And it has been the honest answers that have truly helped me the most. When people were honest and told me the truth flat out, those were the times i was able to come to terms with my decisions and the mistakes that I was making. Both good and bad. Bayou, you have always given me straight forward answers and honest answers, and for that I am gratefull. Seriously, all the good lucks in the world aren't going to give me the support and help I need to win any battle against obesity. And quite frankly I wish I found this site before I made the decisions I did regarding WLS. I did a world of research too. And found that when it came to me and my WLS and all I knew, I was still wrong with alot of what I thought. And if i were fortunate enough to get some real answers from some real people I would have made some different decisions. Bayou, I have always appreciated your honesty in your posts, and I truly hope that doesnt change. I thank you for the help you have given in your posts.

so i went too PM you connie, but was blocked... and that ok... so i'm going to post right here what i wrote

i really didn't mean to be hurtful. I really meant to help.

truly sorry if i hurt your feeling in anyway.

I only wish you the best.

I saw your apology- and tried writing back. I appreciate any honesty I receive but that was not what angered me in your post. I do appreciate the apology and I could not write back... Something is wrong with my PMs because it would not allow me to respond. I realize many people have not gone to the great lengths I have gone to assure I'm making the right decision - and those were the people you were directing that post at. I just didn't like that you assumed I was one of them. I hope to only see positive from here on out. Not that I do not expect to see negative posts but do not appreciate nastiness. I do want to assure you that I did not block you / I do not even know how to block someone. Lol

i assure you that it was not directed to you... I guess after years and years of reading people coming on so ill prepared and getting LB and wining about how hard it is and stuff.... I guess it's become kind of an assumption... Sorry i assumed that about you. You seem like you are very prepared.

I know i am a hard butt (it the biker chic in me), its a defense. But that neither hear nor there. I really like everyone to come here and hear, read and see all the wonderful success stories and be excited. But time and time again.. complaints after complaints... i say be happy that you have been given the blessing to be able to change your life... take advantage of every moment. Celebrate every pound loss...

I so wish i could give his gift to my daughter in law that is your age 29. I just love her to death... but i know she feels a lot of the same things you feel. maybe one day if i win the lottery...

Any way... all the best and good luck