Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Better to be nice and fat, than mean and thin.

Remember jr high' date=' high school and the mean girls?

Nice to your face, stab you behind your back. Be holier than thou in front of others.

Try not to let success go to your heads. Be kind to those that struggle.

[/quote']

So true!

Every point of view is valid on this forum. I was guilty of segregating into a special group, but no more.

I wish everyone success.

Sometimes the truth isn't pleasant, but just because you may not like the truth doesn't make it any less true nor does it make it mean.

There are some of us who are honest and don't coddle. Again, that isn't mean. Honesty simply isn't always "nice".

Every point of view is valid on this forum.

I respectfully disagree, points of view that are based on misinformation and falsehoods are by definition not valid. And before you jump down my freaken throat, I have seen some really stupid (and dangerous) information passed out on this forum as the gospel truth.

Sometimes the truth isn't pleasant, but just because you may not like the truth doesn't make it any less true nor does it make it mean.

There are some of us who are honest and don't coddle. Again, that isn't mean. Honesty simply isn't always "nice".

I respectfully disagree, points of view that are based on misinformation and falsehoods are by definition not valid. And before you jump down my freaken throat, I have seen some really stupid (and dangerous) information passed out on this forum as the gospel truth.

Totally agree with the above posts. Sometimes you just have to be cruel to be kind !!

Well said!

My family is scared i'llbecome a "skinny b*tch"

But I know i'll do my best to avoid that, especially growing up obese and really struggling

I remember one day as a young girl being surrounded around the flag pole and the kids were saying the most cruel words. Now I am kinda a skinny b***h!!! Never changes. So we need to be better than that. PS can some one help me get my Ticker back. Im kinda a vet but i LOST MY WEIGHT TICKER???

lbm jOIN MY CLUB !!!!you GO DONT LET ANY ONE STOP YOU YOU WILL BE THE SKINNY B XXOO

cod·dle (kdl)

tr.v. cod·dled, cod·dling, cod·dles

1. To cook in Water just below the boiling point: coddle eggs.

2. To treat indulgently; baby. See Synonyms at pamper.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am as nice thin as I was big. I also am pretty damned forthright and will say it like it is, and always have. I don't consider that bitchy. I say my piece because this is a forum, but in the end, I'm only invested in my success and not in anyone else's, so take my advice, don't take it, whatever, no skin off my nose. I come on here and offer support because others did that for me, including smacking me in the head when I needed it. If someone doesn't want that or thinks I'm being 'mean', pfft perhaps they need to say 'only agree with me please, or else don't post'. I'd happily comply.

Mean people come in all shapes and sizes. So do nice people. If you get thin and 'bitchy', then I would hazard a guess you always were a b***h. Individual people chose who they want to be and they have to live with that. I don't think it's associated with size if you ask me.

Lellow, thank you for your response. My thread was a message for a specific person on this site who's ego has gotten much too big for her britches, as her britches get smaller. Looks "like" message was received.

Lellow, thank you for your response. My thread was a message for a specific person on this site who's ego has gotten much too big for her britches, as her britches get smaller. Looks "like" message was received.

If you're targeting this thread at one person rather than dealing with them privately like an adult, doesn't that make you a hypocrite?

Remember....Evil triumphs when good men do nothing...?

Missy, publicly opening people's eyes, because subtle hints have fallen on deaf ears with this person. And I tried pm, I was told not to contact her.

Irony is, you have been bashed by her the most. She even gave you a nickname, TGO, the great one. You get mocked daily, privately, does that make her an adult?

Remember....Evil triumphs when good men do nothing...?

Missy, publicly opening people's eyes, because subtle hints have fallen on deaf ears with this person. And I tried pm, I was told not to contact her.

Irony is, you have been bashed by her the most. She even gave you a nickname, TGO, the great one. You get mocked daily, privately, does that make her an adult?

Honestly? I don't care. If someone is that juvenile and insecure, that's their problem not mine.

Jealousy is an ugly disease, I only hope the person in question gets better soon

But... I still think it's better to deal with issues one on one like adults. It's too bad your PM fell on deaf ears. At least you tried.