Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Solids Stage Recipes

I jsut got that recipe book for after weight loss surgery. If anyone is missing a favorite food and want me to look up a receipe for it, let me know. Seesm to have no fruits except smoothies, but lots of Entrees and some vege recipes.

I am trying to figure how I can make steak for me and my hubby we are both banded and just crave meat.. but can't figure out how to cook steak that is tender enough for us to eat.

I was banded Monday...it has been a horrible week for me as far as pain....now today I am starving...this liquid diet is for the birds! But I am sticking with it! I just can't wait for the mushie stage! I am craving tuna fish and chicken in the can mixed with that new Philadelphia cream cheese cooking creamo...ugh I'm starved!..anyone have good mushie ideas?

If anyone has a costco near them or a Trader Joe's they each have a wonderful frozen salmon patty..that is all slamon. Use an Iron skillet to cook owth a little pam. Delicious..high Protein, low cal.

Sounds very good.

Has anyone tried the imitation crab called "Krab?" I like it, and if you buy the flaked variety, it is easy to eat as a snack, rather than something sweet or high calorie. It is soft and chewable.< /p>

Verywise

This recipe sounds really good, i will surely make this for my lunch, thank you for this tip.

Salmon Patties

6 oz can bumble bee canned salmon (this brand has no skin or bones)

drained

1 egg

2-3 Tbsp bread crumbs

s & p

form into 4 patties and cook in non-stick cooking spray a few minutes on each side.

Really yummy with mustard on top!

Lots of Protein and low in cals

One of my favorite meals or even a snack

I have been craving pizza for a while, so I came up with the PERFECT low-cal, small portioned pizza! I bought "Flat-Out" whole wheat sandwich wraps, also available in kid-size (which I use). The kid-size wraps have 60 calories each. Then I use a spicy pepperoni Tomato sauce from HEB. I sprinkle a little mozzerella cheese on top and broil for about 2 minutes. The pizza has about 150 calories. You can add toppings, but I prefer just using the spicy pepperoni sauce because it has just enough flavor without adding more calories. Try it, you will love it! I put a can of sauce in a tupperware and have the wraps and mozzerella cheese on hand so when I get that pizza craving I can have one in less than 5 minutes!

i love salmon recipe

4 oz salmon.. flaked into small pieces

fry for 2-3 minutes in a small frying pan using 1 tsp olive oil until browned

5 stalks of asparagus.. put in boiling Water for 2-3- minutes

peel and cube 1/2 a ripe mango

one green onion (scallion) chopped into tiny pieces

put all of the above on a bed of baby lettuce

top with 2 tsps of this dressing:

1/2 c plain no fat yogurt mixed with one tablespoon dijon mustard, salt and pepper to taste.

sit down in front of your netflix.. and bon apetite

Katie’s Zucchini Fritters

2 Large Zucchini, grated with a course grater

2 ears of corn, cut off the cob, optional, if you are doing the lowcarb thing, omit this

1 lb of bacon, cooked and crumbled

6 green onions, sliced

8 eggs, scrambled

1 cup parmesan, shredded or powdered

1/4 cup flour

Season Salt

Pepper

Grate zucchini with a course grater. Layer in a colander with table salt and place a plate on top of zucchini. Weigh it down with something heavy, 5lbs or so. This will remove quite a bit of moisture and make for a better fritter. Leave for at least a half hour, longer is better though. Rinse well and layout on paper towel to dry. If you do not have a course grater, a regular grater will work, but could change the texture of this dish. Make sure to salt zucchini really well and let sit for a longer period of time, squeeze out as much liquid as possible, I cannot stress this enough. My first batch I used a regular grater and they were a little mushy.

Combine zucchini, corn, bacon, onions, eggs, & flour. Add ¾ cup cheese and season salt and pepper to taste. If the batter looks a little runny, add a little more flour a table spoon at a time till it has thickened up.

In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat or an electric skillet set to 325. Cook fritters in batches. Drop mounds of batter into the skillet, flattening out slightly if needed. Cook, until browned, turning once, 4-6 minutes on each side. Transfer to a wire rack. Sprinkle with remaining parmesan cheese while hot. Repeat with remaining batter.

Makes approximately 16 3” fritters.

I am amazed to be seeing steak and rice and all kinds of stuff I didn't think we could eat after band, so you guys don't get stuck on beef?

Parmesan Salmon

1 lb Salmon filet

1/4 c light mayo

1 T cut chives

1 T parmesan cheese

1 t Worechester Sauce

Mix all ingredients and spread on salmon.

Bake for 20-30 mins at 350.

SO GOOD and SO EASY!

I think it should be pumpkin Streusel coffee Cake. I make it in multikitchen ( I have not expensive multikitchen click here for more ) This cake is the best for my family, we love it. here's a recipe:

For the streusel:

1 cup brown sugar

1/2 cup granulated sugar

1/2 teaspoon salt

1 1/2 tablespoons cinnamon

1 cup butter, melted

2 1/2 cups flour

For the cake:

3 cups all purpose flour

1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda

1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder

1 tablespoon cinnamon

1/2 teaspoon salt

1 cup brown cup sugar

1/2 cup granulated sugar

1 cup (2 sticks) butter, room temperature

2 eggs

2 (15 ounce) cans pumpkin puree

For the glaze:

1/2 cup powdered sugar

1 tablespoon milk

It has rich and sweet taste and it's covered with beloved oats and cinnamon. It seems to me that it's a perfect coffee cake. Hope you will also like it