Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any bandings in April???

Mine is scheduled for April 25th. I'm super excited but nervous too!

Mine is on April 26. I have the exact same feelings I am ready to get it done but nervous too.

How are you doing ?

Thanks Nikki I am so sore an layed up in the recliner I had alot of trouble getting outta the bed today so looked like this will be my bed tonight. I am very very swelled ESP on the left side an that is what hurts the most at the moment I appreciate your thoughts an kindness to me

Thanks Nikki I am so sore an layed up in the recliner I had alot of trouble getting outta the bed today so looked like this will be my bed tonight. I am very very swelled ESP on the left side an that is what hurts the most at the moment I appreciate your thoughts an kindness to me

I am pretty much feeling the same way so at least we are in the same boat !!! I have gotten up outof the recliner a few times today just to walk a little But I go right back to the recliner !

Me too in my recliner trying to get rid of this gas why meds is everyone on

Me too!!! I'm so worried I will not be able to stick to the pre op diet due to being so hungry! I have to go to CA for a conference & that should be fun to try & stick with it. Good luck to u!!!

I was supposed to do 5 shakes/bars/soup. I did one of each and it was not so bad. Not great but not as bad as I thought it would taste. I only did 3 servings so far. Gonna do #4 now then go to bed. Fortunately, I was not hungry all day!

Monday is my surgery date and I am just so ready to get this started finally! April 8th can't get here fast enough!!!!

I'm April 8th also! I had a dream last night about being on the OR table and not being able to breath. Kinda scary but it's just a dream! But I had all of my preop testing yesterday. So lets get this show on the road!!!

I am interested in a reply of the April bandsters from 2012. I am down 85 lbs. I am really beating myself up because my anniversary date is April 6th and I was hoping for 100 lb loss. Can I hear from the April bandsters and your weight loss so I can put my 85 lbs in perspective. Is it normal or am I falling behind.

Thanks

Cindy

8 more days to go....

4 more Protein Shakes, less than 48 hours to go..........

I'm April 8th also! I had a dream last night about being on the OR table and not being able to breath. Kinda scary but it's just a dream! But I had all of my preop testing yesterday. So lets get this show on the road!!!

I have the same nervousness going on but I have to calm myself down and remember I made this choice for a healthier me and I'm prepared for this... and you are too... don't worry once it's over and we're awake we'll both feel silly for having worried so much! Good luck :D

I am interested in a reply of the April bandsters from 2012. I am down 85 lbs. I am really beating myself up because my anniversary date is April 6th and I was hoping for 100 lb loss. Can I hear from the April bandsters and your weight loss so I can put my 85 lbs in perspective. Is it normal or am I falling behind.

Thanks

Cindy

Can I just say something here? I think you have done an AMAZING job... 85lbs is nothing to beat yourself up over.... I think if you set lower goals you'll be happy when you exceed them but if you set a goal that is a high goal if you don't reach it you feel like a failure ... now I know I haven't got my band yet but I have dieted all my life so I do know the goal setting and failing feeling. Also everyone's body is different if you have less to lose the others than yes your loss will come slowly.... and try measuring yourself sometimes it's not all in the lbs but in the inches as well... I think you have done amazing and you should be celebrating your success not beating yourself up!!!! :D

Hi all!

Late to the game posting on here...I'm on Day 8 of my pre-op liquid diet and have surgery set for 4/10 with Dr. Fielding at NYU in NYC! I had all my pre-admission testing done yesterday and once my primary doc faxes my medical clearance to the surgeon I think it's official official.

Constantly going between nervousness and excitement all day everyday but I'm guessing that's normal!

Congrats and good luck to all of the other April banders!

J. Renee

Thanks

Cindy

Wow Cindy! I think you are doing great-now if you had lost 40 pounds, even though that would be great as well, I could see your frustration. Look how far you have come-you are 15 lbs away from a goal-but you have lost 85 LBS!!! Taht is amazing. Everyone is individual and as long as the numbers are going down you are on the right track :)

Today I started my clear liquid diet, tomorrow is probably going to be miserable, my surgery is at 8:30 Friday morning! Crazzzzy. I just want it all over and done with, the anticipation is killing me! Not to mention, I am on a no calorie diet for a few days. Ugh.