Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any bandings in April???

Mine is April 5th- OMG that's THIS FRIDAY!!! I leave for NJ from PA on Thurs April 4th where I'll meet w the doctor and do all that extra pre-op stuff left to do...so, I like to count April 4th as my day so that it seems even sooner! Lol. We need to stick together, especially we April banders! Learn from one another and keep each other inspired to keep strict with the directions/diet rules. I can speak for myself by saying that it'd b really good for me to have a or some buddies to tt while going thru this huge life change. Good luck to everyone and may the days pass by quickly bc it seems to be the longest wait ever the closed u get!

Kara, I'm getting mine on Friday also! Add me on Facebook! You can find me in the April Fb group! I'm vanessa

Count down is near ..... 2 more days !!!! Tuesday I have to be at hospital at 6 am

Count down is near ..... 2 more days !!!! Tuesday I have to be at hospital at 6 am

Me too

Haven't got my time yet. Hope its early too!

Last time I went in for surgery and was denied because I was sick, I was first thing in the morning. I swear I didn't sleep at all the night before!!!! I am SO not a morning person and I was up and at em two hours before I needed to be!

Yes, 4th April! Just broke my diet over Easter and feeling bet disappointed in myself, damn you Easter !!!!! Spending 3 days staying with family and friends sharing meals ,much less then usual and being more picky with my choices as no one knows I'm having this done except my mum!!But I'm back on track today and will b stricked over the last 3 days!!

Yes, I'm 4/4/13 , very excited , but disappointed as I broke my duet over the last 3 days , damn you Easter!! But back on track today and will be until Thursday! I am nervous after reading some people's story's!! But also very happy for this life change:)

Yes I am April 9th 2013, And I am look forward to it.lapband and birthday in same month. Thank The Lord.

I'm pissed off at myself too!!! I ate ham and a deviled egg ;( at least it wasn't candy or potatoes or bread hope it's ok.

Day 3 of the liquid diet. Surgery is tomorrow an I know the nerves have already kicked in knowing this been up since 3 am can't sleep at all an stop thinking about tomorrow. Ugggghhhhh I'm so nervous an doth have a clue why I no I'm going to to fine

Day 3 of the liquid diet. Surgery is tomorrow an I know the nerves have already kicked in knowing this been up since 3 am can't sleep at all an stop thinking about tomorrow. Ugggghhhhh I'm so nervous an doth have a clue why I no I'm going to to fine

Yeah I'm nervous too. But that's normal with surgery. I keep telling myself I will be fine. They do these things all the time. But I wish it was here already. I want to get it done and over with

Yes I am April 9th 2013, And I am look forward to it.lapband and birthday in same month. Thank The Lord.

I am also april 9! Get here ALREADY!!!

I'm pissed off at myself too!!! I ate ham and a deviled egg ;( at least it wasn't candy or potatoes or bread hope it's ok.

I had a tiny bite of a bagel yesterday-i astill have a week, and since some people only have a week diet, im sure ill be fine :)

Mine is on 4/4/13!! I'm really feeling nervous now!!

What worries me is that my doctor did not put me on a pre-op diet?! But I am exercising and trying to eat better to prepare myself for this surgery...

What does your pre-op diet consist of?

I did not get placed on a preop diet either. My surgery is 4-5-13!! Ur a day ahead of me!