Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Overdue FUN THREAD!!!

If it wasn't for "Aunt Flow" I wouldn't be wearing undies at all....I hate them and a bra. Currently, I'm wearing JMS white cotton undies and my gown & purple robe. Earlier I was wearing my way-to-worn-out Victoria's Secret Second Skin Satin bra. It's so old you can't even read the size. I think I even got this one off of E-Bay b/c they don't off the larger sizes in the SSS anymore. :cry It's almost like your not wearing a bra at all!!

black lace wal mart bra - it's lovely. No support at all so my boobs are sitting on top of my lane bryant bikini underwear. Not a pretty picture.

Black satin panties with a white lace panel (sounds nice but they are old and the elastic round the top leaves much to be desired!) and no bra 'cos I'm slouching at home and I wanna be comfortable.

Mamma always said and I quote, "if you spend extra money on nothing else make sure it is your underthings". I have on my Lane Bryant cream colored bra with the little air pads in them to keep the cup bubbling over and my undies are the high cut chonies with the strings on the hips. Nothin fancy but everything is where is it supposed to be gravity wise!! Lisa I missed these!!

Umm... lime green high briefs, good old cotton, from Avenue (I love their last style of underwear, but the new "waistbandless" ones suck monkey butts!)

Lane Bryant Cacique bra, the padded & formed one with removeable air pocket "chicken cutlets" (I don't wear the chicken cutlets on a daily basis, but wearing one and leaving the other out is a great way to even out a little lopsidedness) :Banane56:

No panties here... don't wear them unless I am on my period. (they just bug me) Thongs and G'strings is what I used to wear, but since the weight loss... they rub on my tail bone that pokes out now and I hate em!

Bra... 38DDD

slouching around the house in a too big for me tank top that is a part of the matching pj set that i was too lazy to put the bottoms on

no bra the puppies are playing freely in the yard

panties are size 9 Hanes Her Way french cut white cotton panties....

getting ready to go senoir sitting today...As opposed to baby sitting...so I will be showered and dressed in white cotton bra and a fresh pair of HRW cotton french cut panties...gotta love those multi packs of panties... BF says with as thin as the material is for ladies undies he doesn't understand why we bother with them...I would feel (and BE) literately naked with out them is what I tell him...

here is an odd ball NSV I tried on BF's udnerwear and HIS were too big for me... OMG!!! THough I was going to wear them all day just cause I could fit into them... FYI I have never worn another person's underwear before in my life and I was laughing so hard at my self for even trying his on that I almost fell into his dresser while putting them on. LOL

I'm wearing a pair of Lane Bryant lilac seamless briefs that I bought a month ago. They shrink up so tiny in the wash that I'm sure they won't fit on, but they stretch out a bunch. The bra I'm wearing right now is old with no support, but comfy.

I usually wear the Lane Bryant padded Cacique bra with the chicken cutlet inserts that Wheetsin was talking about (too funny btw!), but it cuts into my sides. DH calls it the "intimidator" bra.

Hi Everyone,

I noticed since I came out fo the closet on the no underwear confession that there are lots of folks who hate wearing them, so I am not alone! LOL

Mary B: I dont wear dresses except maybe once a year for a cocktail party or something. Then I go out and buy really expensive panty hose with the built in crotch!! OK? Sorry you asked? LOL

Babs in TX

nothin. i don't wear panties to bed, or a bra for that matter, and i am still in my PJ's because of my at home job taking up too much of my thought process today.

i need a shower LOL

That explains the smell.....go get your shower silly girl. :( I just had mine and it feels sooo good!! Afternoon showers are the best.

This important undergarment question may deserve a new thread, but it seems related... Does everyone here wear pantyhose with skirts/dresses? I was out buying a skirt for the first time in years and my sister started making fun of me when I went to pick out pantyhose. She says nobody wears them anymore... I'm only 32 - am I already hopelessly behind the times?!

My thighs do not allow me to go without pantyhose. I wouldn't be able to walk. Of course, sometimes I wonder if I'm going to start a fire with them on. :(