Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I have 4..back left shoulder a Dolphin, back right shoulder 2 hearts and 2 flowers with my 2 oldest kids names in them, my astrological sign(cancer) on the back if my neck and then top of left foot is my youngest sons name!! And I actually would love to get another one..was thinking about this weekend actually...and I want the digits of my kids birthdays on the inside of my left wrist!

I have 4. Front left above the breast - a big spider web with a comic spider (not realistic), a heart and some initials in it. Back left shoulder - a black panther - my first tat. Right shoulder/back - a female centaur with an arrow drawn and fire around the arrow - b-day gift to myself - I'm a Sagittarius and a fire sign. And lower right above the butt cheek/not quite the back - a tribal lion head with Al V. Jr. - a recent acquisition when I found out a life long friend of mine (who also was my keeper when I was younger) has HIV.

Once I lose weight I want to get a tiger (because I was born in the Chinese year of the Tiger - can you tell I like astrology?) on my front right shoulder/above the breast.

Left shoulder, intertwined hearts, my 3 life verses under that. I was in the process of getting a half sleeve, but I stopped until after my weight loss so that it isn't distorted. I am planing on a nail cross for my right calf.

If you check out my gallery you can see them.

CG - you asked, but you didn't answer. I know you mentioned your hubby, but what about you? Or are you thinking about getting one?

CG - you asked, but you didn't answer. I know you mentioned your hubby, but what about you? Or are you thinking about getting one?

i have so many...gosh i am guessing 25 or so.....you name a spot, its most likely inked

hub is the same and my son is inked pretty well...i just have always liked them...i got my first one at 18.

and i am always thinking of getting one LOL

Ahhhh. Now I love them too...I find them incredibly addictive. However, due to my job I can't get them anywhere that they would show including the legs, arms, back of the neck, etc. If I could, I definitely would get a sleeve. I do love them. But you know what? The pesky buggers are expensive too! My centaur was about $700 and took 6 hours to do in one sitting (lots of detail). I'll have to see if I could take a pic of it and update it as my avatar so you could see.

i have so many...gosh i am guessing 25 or so.....you name a spot' date=' its most likely inked

hub is the same and my son is inked pretty well...i just have always liked them...i got my first one at 18.

and i am always thinking of getting one LOL[/quote']

Yay...just do it!! I love tats!!! I actually have 2 that I want...the 2nd is Without struggle there is no Progress

I have two I got when I was around 22 years old. I have a smallish sun on my upper left shoulder and a crescent moon on my right inside ankle. I have considered having the one on my ankle removed as there is no special significance to it. I would like a four leaf clover with the first initial of my boys, and husband's names.

Haven't posted a pic like this before...sorry if this turns out to be ginormous or something. But here's the centaur on my back. I absolutely love it and my tattoo guy drew it up while I was waiting and then free handed the detail. Love love love this tattoo. Too bad it's not on the front where I can see it all the time!

Alright, so that didn't work. I went ahead and updated my avatar instead.

Haven't posted a pic like this before...sorry if this turns out to be ginormous or something. But here's the centaur on my back. I absolutely love it and my tattoo guy drew it up while I was waiting and then free handed the detail. Love love love this tattoo. Too bad it's not on the front where I can see it all the time!

It is beautiful!

Ok CG, I am telling my wife this is your fault, I just emailed my artist what I wanted on my calf. I waited 57 years to get my first one, and by the time I retire I am going to end up looking like the illustrated man. :o

If the body is a temple, why not decorate the walls? Inkmag.com

Very very true! They are works of art and usually tell quite a story!