Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Looking for a Houston, texas group

Everything is just goin down soooooo easy ! Dr. Reilly got me an appt July 25 instead of aug 12 . Yayyyyy

Everything is just goin down soooooo easy ! Dr. Reilly got me an appt July 25 instead of aug 12 . Yayyyyy

So happy for you he is a great doctor

Happy Friday! Ladies I'm buying an Xbox kinect to exercise with and have fun ! I've been staying at my 1000 calories. Weight is steady ! How's everybody doing

Hey there. It's a great investment. I'm doing well.

Hang in there, it is frustratinf when weight is steady. Just keep eating good nutrition and be sure to get heart rate up to target when u exercise. The new exercise plan is good idea. Keep your body guessing! How much have you lost?

Hang in there' date=' it is frustratinf when weight is steady. Just keep eating good nutrition and be sure to get heart rate up to target when u exercise. The new exercise plan is good idea. Keep your body guessing! How much have you lost?[/quote']

I'm 14 days post op. and I've lost 25 lbs incl pre op!

I had my fill Wednesday and could only get .5 cc which put m at 3.5. She tried to get me up to 5cc but it was to tight and when I drank the Water I can feel it gurgling in my chest. Now everything is still going down easy again ! ! ! ! ! I am not hungry though as much and sticking to the 3 times a day meal and only a cup full. The PA said that some people in the start stomach get irritated with fills causing them to get a little at a time. Any of the old bandsters had this problem? Let a sista know LOL ! !

I had my fill Wednesday and could only get .5 cc which put m at 3.5. She tried to get me up to 5cc but it was to tight and when I drank the Water I can feel it gurgling in my chest. Now everything is still going down easy again ! ! ! ! ! I am not hungry though as much and sticking to the 3 times a day meal and only a cup full. The PA said that some people in the start stomach get irritated with fills causing them to get a little at a time. Any of the old bandsters had this problem? Let a sista know LOL ! !

Girl yes, that was me. They could only fill me a little at a time. That's why it has taken me so long to lose but I consider it as a good thing because now the weight will stay off and I won't be subject to gaining like I have in the past. As long as you are feeling restriction, you will be fine. :)

Girl yes' date=' that was me. They could only fill me a little at a time. That's why it has taken me so long to lose but I consider it as a good thing because now the weight will stay off and I won't be subject to gaining like I have in the past. As long as you are feeling restriction, you will be fine. :)[/quote']

Ok thanks for that input. I'm ok with losing slow as long as I lose. Even though things are going down easy still I still can eat only a little and be satisfied.

I go for my fill on July 25 th! I'm excited! I was able to grilled fish and tomatoes with onions yesterday! It was yummy but I could t eat that much . I'm abt to put on my chef hat and get in the kitchen ladies!

I go for my fill on July 25 th! I'm excited! I was able to grilled fish and tomatoes with onions yesterday! It was yummy but I could t eat that much . I'm abt to put on my chef hat and get in the kitchen ladies!

Good for you!!!!!! Let me know how it goes

Good for you!!!!!! Let me know how it goes

Ok I will'

I am going to the true results out my memorial city for a fill on Wednesday. There you can get an appointment every two weeks if you need it versus going to the office on south main. If everything works out I may just continue getting my fills out there. I lost 9 lbs since the 17th when I got my first fill and stopped. So does it work like that you get fills weight loss start and when it stops it times for another fill until you hit your green zone?That's what I am getting. Can any of the seasoned bandsters respond and let me know? Thanks I am also going to post this in the main forum to see if I can get a fast response. lol

I am going to the true results out my memorial city for a fill on Wednesday. There you can get an appointment every two weeks if you need it versus going to the office on south main. If everything works out I may just continue getting my fills out there. I lost 9 lbs since the 17th when I got my first fill and stopped. So does it work like that you get fills weight loss start and when it stops it times for another fill until you hit your green zone?That's what I am getting. Can any of the seasoned bandsters respond and let me know? Thanks I am also going to post this in the main forum to see if I can get a fast response. lol

Wow!!! Way to go girl ! I'm goin to s. main tomorrow .

God help me, I've started the two week pre-op diet today. Any suggestions on how to fight the hunger and cravings?