Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Looking for a Houston, texas group

Heyyyy everyone !! How's everybody doing ?

I live in Sugarland. I have an appt with True Results on Next Tues....

I live in sugarland too. My next appt with true results is on aug 1.... it is #6 of 6... so hopefully I get surgery date soon1. I also joined dynamic fitness and signedbon with a trainer. Havevyou gotten a band yet?

I live in sugarland too. My next appt with true results is on aug 1.... it is #6 of 6... so hopefully I get surgery date soon1. I also joined dynamic fitness and signedbon with a trainer. Havevyou gotten a band yet?

Got banded on Friday July 5! I actually have a gym at my complex that I use. But after 6 weeks of full healing and release from my doctor then I am getting a personal trainer . By then I would have had my fill and will b good to go . I know where Dynamic is. Was thinking of this boxing gym on Hwy 6 . Or LA fitness...

After your last appt with true results , your surgeon office will call to set up your pre op appt. who is doing your surgery ? Dr. Reilly did mine. He's amazing !

Heyyyy everyone !! How's everybody doing ?

I am doing good. 7 days until my fill woohooo! ! ! !

Got banded on Friday July 5! I actually have a gym at my complex that I use. But after 6 weeks of full healing and release from my doctor then I am getting a personal trainer . By then I would have had my fill and will b good to go . I know where Dynamic is. Was thinking of this boxing gym on Hwy 6 . Or LA fitness...

After your last appt with true results ' date=' your surgeon office will call to set up your pre op appt. who is doing your surgery ? Dr. Reilly did mine. He's amazing ![/quote']

I also will have dr. Reilly. Let me know if you end up training at dynamic fitness. ... I strongly recommend Nick. I'd have to look up his last name. I think there may be two Nicks.

Hello every body 3 day post ops. Doing find just have lots of gas pain.

How did you feel when you first got banded. I trying to feel the difference but I just feel unable to drink anything I will call my doc on Monday to be checked

How did you feel when you first got banded. I trying to feel the difference but I just feel unable to drink anything I will call my doc on Monday to be checked

I felt fine. I had no pain just from the gas. I was able to drink my Clear Liquids from day one. You are just 3 days out so your stomach is still swollen and you aren't suppose to drink per say but take sips. What do you mean you are unable to drink anything? You have no appetite or it comes up when you drink?

Ladies I am so happy my fill is 3 days away. I tell you once that swelling goes down from the surgery you are back to your old self cause you can eat anything. Try to be good and make good choices so you don't gain the weight back before your fill. I pray I hit that green zone with this first fill.

I also will have dr. Reilly. Let me know if you end up training at dynamic fitness. ... I strongly recommend Nick. I'd have to look up his last name. I think there may be two Nicks.

Ok. Let me know which one. Is he pricey?

Ladies I am so happy my fill is 3 days away. I tell you once that swelling goes down from the surgery you are back to your old self cause you can eat anything. Try to be good and make good choices so you don't gain the weight back before your fill. I pray I hit that green zone with this first fill.

Yea!!!! I know u are counting down! I'm calling to make my appt . Go for follow up tomorrow and I will start my exercise as his release . Starting on wed either way. I can't wait . I feel amazing.

The trainers are $ 30 per half hour if you sign up for 12 months. I can't remember the other options. ... that is the one I went with.... so 19.99 a month for membership and $120 per month for trainer. Honestly the trainer is what makes my time at the gym worth while. I also signed my granddaughter up for a membership. She is 6. They have class twice a week. She does kick boxing, dancing, and a bit of yoga. Its super cute to watch and keeps me motivated to have a workout buddy. She and I go Monday and Wednesday, then I meet with Nick on Friday. I am setting myself up for success by setting aside time that is scheduled for the gym. That way I don't cop out if I have a headache or feel droopy. I still have to go! Im tentatively scheduled for sept 6 band day :) nicks number is 832-527-0215 you might be able to work with him outside of the gym.

Hi cassandra. Congrats on the band! Are you in sugar land too? I hope you hit green zone easily. How long was it before you could drive ? I am trying to plan how long to take off from work. Secretary.

Hi cassandra. Congrats on the band! Are you in sugar land too? I hope you hit green zone easily. How long was it before you could drive ? I am trying to plan how long to take off from work. Secretary.

Hi there, no I am not in Sugarland I am on the NE side of Houston. I drove the third day. I am lucky because im a teacher and have the summer off. I hear everyone say just listen to your body. I am a hard head and cant be down long but if you feel up to it and don't have to do a lot of walking and heaving lifting or on your feet for long periods of time do what you need to do . You know what I mean