Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Looking for a Houston, texas group

Hey there ladies! Sis anyone watch the Extreme Weightloss episode last night with the twins that lost over 400 lbs in OnE yr... The brother lost 100 lbs in 90 days! It was amazing! They looked good ..

Y'all I've had some stuck episode already. I'm not sure how much restriction I have now but I get my first fill tomorrow. All I know is papaya emezynes are gonna be my best friend. Hope everyone is doing well.

Hi everyone EDG went well. No problems. No BSBC does not require but they ordered me one because of my bad heartburn and acid reflux that I have. So I have a hostel hernia which the surgeon will repair while he us doing the band.

Hi everyone EDG went well. No problems. No BSBC does not require but they ordered me one because of my bad heartburn and acid reflux that I have. So I have a hostel hernia which the surgeon will repair while he us doing the band.

Not hostel but hiatal lol hate this auto correct lol

Not hostel but hiatal lol hate this auto correct lol

That's so good to hear. I think I have been having heartburn lately. I just started getting it. Are those signs or is it if u have always had heartburn. It just came when I started eating back and gaining more weight. So happy it went well. I knew it would. How's the pre op diet going ? Any loss?

That's so good to hear. I think I have been having heartburn lately. I just started getting it. Are those signs or is it if u have always had heartburn. It just came when I started eating back and gaining more weight. So happy it went well. I knew it would. How's the pre op diet going ? Any loss?

Yes, heartburn is a sign. Not just your regular every day heart burn either. With in the last 5 years its been horrible. Some night I can't sleep cause it feels like its coming thorough my throat. I'm just glad I know so they can know and the doctor won't have a surprise waiting on him.

Yes, heartburn is a sign. Not just your regular every day heart burn either. With in the last 5 years its been horrible. Some night I can't sleep cause it feels like its coming thorough my throat. I'm just glad I know so they can know and the doctor won't have a surprise waiting on him.

Yes' date=' heartburn is a sign. Not just your regular every day heart burn either. With in the last 5 years its been horrible. Some night I can't sleep cause it feels like its coming thorough my throat. I'm just glad I know so they can know and the doctor won't have a surprise waiting on him.[/quote']

Preop fine down 5. I started early

Hi, I'm a newbi. Just getting final tests then paperwork may be submitted to insurance for approval. Already been pre-approved, so it's just paperwork. Expect to have the band in August or so.

Do folks meet in person or just online? Would like to find a local group of others to hang out with from time to time so that I don't fall back into bad eating habits with current friends.

Hi' date=' I'm a newbi. Just getting final tests then paperwork may be submitted to insurance for approval. Already been pre-approved, so it's just paperwork. Expect to have the band in August or so.

Do folks meet in person or just online? Would like to find a local group of others to hang out with from time to time so that I don't fall back into bad eating habits with current friends.[/quote']

Welcome! Glad to have u. We r currently just supporting each other online but plan to start meeting in person to do activities to have fun and stay healthy . I just got approved and looking to have my surgery in June. This is a great group of ladies !

Hi' date=' I'm a newbi. Just getting final tests then paperwork may be submitted to insurance for approval. Already been pre-approved, so it's just paperwork. Expect to have the band in August or so.

Do folks meet in person or just online? Would like to find a local group of others to hang out with from time to time so that I don't fall back into bad eating habits with current friends.[/quote']

Hi glad you can join us. Good luck with your approval. Your starting a new journey. We do plan on meeting soon and doing some activities together.

Hey everyone! I just got banded May 23rd with Dr. Hollis. Hope to share experiences with you and support each other!

Hey everyone! I just got banded May 23rd with Dr. Hollis. Hope to share experiences with you and support each other!

Yayyyyy Congratulations to you girl! Pls keep us posted ..

So ready for the Dr office to call me and set my pre-op appt up' '! Woke up a Lil frustrated and and anxious ..

So ready for the Dr office to call me and set my pre-op appt up' '! Woke up a Lil frustrated and and anxious ..

The hospital call me yesterday to pre register me. Woohoo and today I officially start the 2 week preop diet. I started early though and lost a few to keep the stress off. This to me I think is going to be the real challenge. Lol